Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well boys, Ole Spud and son are almost back from Augusta and ut
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Well boys, Ole Spud and son are almost back from Augusta and ut

Apr 11, 2019, 9:39 PM

Was packed today. Maybe the most I have ever seen there. Lot's of Go Tigers. Although, I did get one starnge look from an Augusta employee while exiting with yet another egg salad. I was like , what is your problem?!! And then, as I was giving him the once over, I noticed on his simple black watchband...a Gamecock logo.

Yessir, with rhe exception of watching a guy hit into the azaleas on the back of the green on 13..and seeing him, two marshalls and another golfer hunt his ball...before finding it..so that he could then chip back over the green into Rae's creek..on the way to an eventual EIGHT...it was the highlight of my day

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well boys, Ole Spud and son are almost back from Augusta and ut

Apr 11, 2019, 9:49 PM

I watched a little on the telly and that was the largest crowd I've ever seen. I thought they had set a limit on attendance. I haven't been in a number of years. Not able to walk the course like I used to do and don't enjoy sitting in one spot all day. Gonna leave it to you youngsters.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2019, 9:50 PM

It's a beautiful place to enjoy an afternoon of really great golf. I have some great experiences from there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2019, 10:10 PM

I do miss going every year. Especially them egg salad samiches. Something about them things you just can’t stop eating.

We grew up poor but two things we’d never miss, Clemson Football games and The Masters !!!! Football and Masters tickets were birthday and Christmas presents... we knew what we were getting but it was always exciting opening them up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 9:10 AM

Hey , Spud ! I know you. Bet you don’t remember me, though. I used to get gas at your Esso Station in Fort Lawn, SC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic