Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
these clowns up in NY are something else.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

these clowns up in NY are something else.

May 18, 2019, 4:59 AM

check out some of these responses...typical yankee big mouthed scum.

https://syracusefan.com/threads/ot-why-i-like-dabo-but-trying-hard-to-hate-clemson.143804/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

A couple of things here after a brief read.

May 18, 2019, 5:44 AM

1) Teams fake injuries against us to slow us down. Cuse is not the only team to get booed for it.
2) CJ Spiller called them scrubs prior to one of our games up there. Isn’t that the game that Schaffer said they were going to lock us in the Carrier Dome and beat the #### out of us? The final score of 49-14 says CJ was right and their coach initiated the trash talk.
3) Bandwagon fans come with the territory when you WIN BIG but I honestly don’t see very many of them on the Clemson bandwagon.
4) Ben Boulware made one of the best tackles I’ve ever seen in his situation. The guy was trying to run away. Ben pulled him back and happened to supplex him. There was nothing dirty about that play and throwing a flag for “tackling too hard” is stupid. I guess everyone thinks Ben should’ve been nice and let him get the first down.

Re: A couple of things here after a brief read.

May 18, 2019, 6:35 AM

CJ was right , I do like Babers and Ben Boulware made me holler from the upper deck that day ... while wearing purple .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: A couple of things here after a brief read.

May 18, 2019, 6:20 PM [ in reply to A couple of things here after a brief read. ]

The #### talk that was coming out if their mouths prior to the 2013 game was ridiculous. They were definitely an easy team to hate before Babers got there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: these clowns up in NY are something else.

May 18, 2019, 6:46 AM

Nothing really got under

May 18, 2019, 6:48 AM

Nothing really got under my skin with those comments, I never really take Syracuse football comments too seriously. They all spend too much time around the boeheim shrine to have an intelligent conversation around football. Heck they like lacrosse more than football up there , that should tell you something.

May 18, 2019, 7:43 AM

In 4 years, after TL is gone and DJ has stepped in, Syracuse will be calling their own players scrubs.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't get me started on classless Cuse fans

May 18, 2019, 7:44 AM

and coaches. When they get some class they can comment on other fan bases' lack thereof.

Unfortunately, there are some bad representatives of any organization. When the leadership shows lack of class it makes for a culture of classlessness. Dino was a big improvement over Shaffer. Boeheim is still there though. Never apologized for his classless comments about Clemson, did he?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Don't get me started on classless Cuse fans

May 18, 2019, 8:04 AM

I agree about Dino and Schafer. Schafer has pretty well tanked career wise. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I hope we RUTS on their homecoming

May 18, 2019, 3:59 PM

They deserve to be humiliated

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

May 18, 2019, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't get me started on classless Cuse fans ]

bigmouthyankeescum.gif

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 9:31 PM

Best I could decipher is he was saying :
" The Bus just left Dabo , someone will find you , find you " .
Pretty sure its not verbatim , but close enough .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2019, 9:04 AM

They are all getting very excited. I don't think they realize the main reason they have kept it close or won is because they hurt our QB.

And the "Trevor shouldn't have been trying to get extra yards" comments. He wasn't. He had stepped out and was just trying not to fall down. He got a shoulder to the head for it, play was dead.

https://syracusefan.com/threads/syracuse-clemson-will-be-abc-saturday-night-game.143764/page-3

I'm pretty sure they won't like the end result of this game.

I’m loving this possible Cuse rivary thing b/c I sorta hate Yankees..

May 18, 2019, 9:09 AM

and they are Damnn Yankees, aren’t they? Ha...

Saying, expecting Tigers to win by some extra points this year after that loss & come-from-behind scare last year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m loving this possible Cuse rivary thing b/c I sorta hate Yankees..

May 18, 2019, 9:17 AM

As a New Yorker. Cuse is considered Canada

Psst.. we only wish you'd stop moving down here. :)

May 18, 2019, 9:34 AM

head on back and enjoy AOC. :)

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Psst.. we only wish you'd stop moving down here. :)

May 18, 2019, 4:21 PM

Everyone is heading to NC from around here. It’s crazy. But when we leave the Island the goal would be to get away from New Yorkers not join them. Haha.

Going to be a difficult season for cuse fans...

May 18, 2019, 9:30 AM

Deep down, they realize the only reason for any of their success was their QB Dungey. If by some chance they have a good season this year, someone will come in and steal their coach and they will have to start all over again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with them on NCSU and ND fans***

May 18, 2019, 4:34 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

LOL a SyracuseFan Board

May 18, 2019, 6:14 PM

user just posted this thread, on the linked thread our OP referenced.
Illustrating how "thin skinned Clemson fans are, even after all the success" the Tigers have had in the Playoff era. They are monitoring the best Program and Fan board the ACC has to offer, to be sure.
30% of their Clemson related posts were classy and respectful. I personally think highly of Dino and what he has done there, so far. I have no problem with division rivalries.
Although, Cuse fans needs to come to terms with the monumental Curbstomping the Tigers are going to lay on them. The 20' Beatdown will be taking place in their lame*ss dump of a dome, this time around.
Go Tigers!!!

Re: LOL a SyracuseFan Board

May 18, 2019, 11:03 PM

See ... they don’t event get it.

They come into our conference as a real boggler why we would go bottom feeding for conference expansion, and proceed as a whole program administration on down talking #### about our program and school and currently don’t understand why we dislike them? I used to not care an ounce about their program. The only organization I outright dislike more is the Gamecocks.

It’s not that we are thin skinned. It is that they don’t know their place.

We'll beat their brakes off this year, even

May 18, 2019, 11:16 PM

Though it's hot and loud in there

Re: We'll beat their brakes off this year, even

May 19, 2019, 6:43 AM

When I rank crappy fanbases, Syracuse is way way down the list.

The yankee talk coming from our side of the field sounds moronic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't see anything bad at all until you linked it here

May 19, 2019, 7:44 AM

and they saw this thread whining about it.

'Cuse is far from the worst fan base in the ACC

May 19, 2019, 8:02 AM

The two worst are just north of our state border.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic