Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope those that stole alcohol during the protests raise a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I hope those that stole alcohol during the protests raise a

May 30, 2020, 1:25 AM

glass to George Floyd when they drink it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They just did it for the cause.***

May 30, 2020, 1:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Well, alcohol is a performance enhancer for

May 30, 2020, 12:22 PM

for perpetrating wanton destruction and mayhem.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

George Floyd’s legacy:

May 30, 2020, 2:01 AM

Free booze, free TVs and a bunch of tore up sh!t. Yep, I guess that’s how they want us to remember him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I remember him as a black dude

May 30, 2020, 2:30 PM

who got suffocated by a pussy cop while other pussy cops stood around and watched.

Always so eloquent***

May 30, 2020, 2:36 PM

Am I wrong?***

May 30, 2020, 2:42 PM

Re: Am I wrong?***

May 30, 2020, 2:46 PM

There's nothing wrong with that

May 30, 2020, 2:54 PM

If other people want to focus on the riots and the protests, that's fine. I just like to keep my eye on the prize. The "why" of the "protest" is just as important, if not more so, than the "how" to me.

You don't have to agree at all. But that won't mean that I'll lose sight of the fact that, time and time again, video evidence of these situations shows that MOST cops are total pussies who wouldn't know right from wrong if it kicked them in the cooter.

People dying for no reason is worse than people damaging property for a reason. That's my opinion. And we don't have to agree.

We don’t. Surprise.

May 30, 2020, 3:01 PM

Like they say, when seconds matter, a cop is only

May 30, 2020, 4:46 PM

minutes away. I've never called a cop and don't ever plan to. Thanks for the opportunity for introspection on that. I'd say that I've only met 3 (maybe 4 or 5) in my entire life that I would trust to carry my groceries. I think the difference between you and me is that I recognize that cops in a functioning society should be an accessory and not a prominent feature or thing to be admired or worshipped.

Agree that rioting and looting isn't the best way to go about doing things, but it would seem that the methods of kneeling at NFL games, making backhanded comments at music and movie awards shows and other forms of mild, innocuous activism don't seem to be working. If I were black and angry, I wouldn't feel like I had any other choice either.

I mean, if I knew that I was going to be roasted for my actions no matter what actions I took, I would at least try to get my money's worth.

When did I say anything about worshiping?

May 30, 2020, 5:12 PM

The anarchist rioters have hijacked George Floyd’s death.

May 30, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to There's nothing wrong with that ]

Wether you like it or not. It is surprising you can’t admit it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too true. It is amazing how no matter where an incident

May 30, 2020, 7:19 PM

happens, there are almost immediately out of state agitators on the scene to stir up lawlessness. You would almost think they were preorganized, loaded on buses, and just waiting ahead of time. Rioting, Looting, and mass destruction of personal property will never lead to a solution to these problems.

The four policemen involved in the death of George Floyd should all be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. That would be an actual start. There is no "gray area" in the video evidence of his death. One policeman chokes him to death while the other three stand, watch, and listen. That clearly makes them accessories.

That does NOT give any idiot in any city in any country the right to act like an uncaged animal in response. Period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic