Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well after my last post, I'll gladly take a serving of crow & go sit in the corner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,892

Well after my last post, I'll gladly take a serving of crow & go sit in the corner

Mar 1, 2020, 5:38 PM

I honestly thought that after that sequence in the 6th combined w/ the lack of offensive production, that the team wasn't going to have any wind in the sails to get the job done. But credit goes to the boys for coming out in that 7th inning & making it happen. They could've easily called it quits but instead chose to not let what happened in the 6th inning define them or this weekend. & for that I tip my hat to them.

(turns back to cook. "Can I get some mac & cheese & a slice of humble pie to go w/ my crow? Ooh, the humble pie today is apple! Sweet!")

Kudos to the pitching staff for keeping the game within striking distance. Know Strider is being limited still & probably wished he had a better outing but never let it get out of hand, Clark & Spiers continued to do what they've done so far & got the job done.

Still alot of season left to see if this will be a special year or just one that we do just enough come Selection Monday. Still believe that this team is going to go as far as the pitching takes them. Hope the bats will come around & that this weekend wasn't just an exception to the norm. But for now, think I'll sit back w/ my plate of crow & enjoy a series win over the yardbirds til the next game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well after my last post, I'll gladly take a serving of crow & go sit in the corner

Mar 1, 2020, 6:35 PM

We can hope that as the weather heats up, so will the bats. I saw a little small ball today for perhaps the first time. There is a lot of ways to win. Monte should know this! GonTigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well after my last post, I'll gladly take a serving of crow & go sit in the corner

Mar 1, 2020, 6:53 PM

I have already stated my displeasure with our lack of timely hitting in key situations. This goes back years and not just today or this year.I will stick by my statement until they get the bats going on a consistent basis. You know the blind squirrel still occasionally finds a nut.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 7:03 PM

Eye of the Tiger! This group has a lot of heart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

better yet

Mar 1, 2020, 8:45 PM

you could learn a lesson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mar 1, 2020, 8:55 PM

Except for calling out players it’s OK to post how you feel every now and then. True fans get upset when their team is not playing well.
After Sat’s game and the whole season leading up to this series. As important as it is to beat the Coots and get no runs in the 6th. It’s very frustrating. Other than that Tnet is a free message board with about 2% of Tiger nation on here regularly and doesn’t mean chit anyway.
Most of the high almighty people on here that call everybody a Coot . Those are the ones that make Tiger fans look stupid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2020, 7:45 AM

Everyone makes mistakes and should tone it down from time to time. And yes, the 6th inning Sunday was frustrating with the blunders. However, because Uof6C had to use all their top relievers to shutdown the Tigers in the last couple innings Saturday, they could not send another relief pitcher to the mound with an ERA that was under 4+.

It was just a matter of time until the Tiger offense broke through. The series dynamics worked in favor of the Tigers and they took advantage.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,892
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic