Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kyrin Preister
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Kyrin Preister

Sep 3, 2014, 7:20 PM

According to Dabo Swinney two weeks ago he was blessed with maturity. While recruiting him and watching him go to Fork Union Dabo Swinney said that he was a kid that could really motor...

Well apparently, Dabo didn't like the way his motor was running. Either that or Dabo is becoming a person with split personalities. A case of serious bipolar disorder. I have no clue what is going on, but with all of the dismissals, suspensions, injuries, and horrible loss I don't think I want to watch this anymore. It is like a train wreck in slow motion. I just can't watch anymore of this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Where are you after we win games?***

Sep 3, 2014, 7:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where are you after we win games?***

Lot 14 having a beer. Why?

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

Can I have your parking spot?***

Sep 3, 2014, 7:24 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can I have your parking spot?***

Sep 3, 2014, 7:25 PM

Let me think about that one for a moment? UMMMMM NOPE! LOL

~Chesty Puller

I'm talking about tnet. Also, we have away games,...

Sep 3, 2014, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Where are you after we win games?*** ]

so you must being going to lot 14 at the away games to get drunk. That explains a lot.

Re: I'm talking about tnet. Also, we have away games,...

Sep 3, 2014, 7:28 PM

Why as a matter of fact I do... LOL I'm on Tigernet, but I just usually comment instead of posting original post.

~Chesty Puller

Okay, bye***

Then leave and never come back?***

Re: Then leave and never come back?***

Sep 3, 2014, 7:40 PM

I'm curious as to why you added a question mark to your statement. Is that correct grammar?

~Chesty Puller

Its one of those times where you're complaining a lot

Sep 3, 2014, 9:25 PM

and I'm offering a solution to all your nagging. I'm almost asking a rhetorical question.

Re: Kyrin Preister

Sep 3, 2014, 7:23 PM

I think you are looking way to far into it. The 3 suspensions were outside of his control, and any good leader will remove the bad apples before they can sour the bunch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2014, 7:24 PM

I suppose you're right, but all of the injuries too? Come on, you have to admit that it appears as if we've been hexed just a little bit.

~Chesty Puller

Sep 3, 2014, 7:27 PM

well, we all know the injuries were caused by the staff digging gopher holes on the practice field.

This is the USA

Sep 3, 2014, 7:26 PM

you have the freedom to speak your mind as long as you don't holler fire in a crowded theater.

You also have freedom to leave of your own volition.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: This is the USA

Sep 3, 2014, 7:27 PM

Well, looks like I'm leaving the country then... Country Gentleman has forced my hand. :D

~Chesty Puller

Re: This is the USA

Sep 3, 2014, 7:27 PM [ in reply to This is the USA ]

I can tell my boss to go #### himself, and he is free to send me packing.

Sep 3, 2014, 7:28 PM

No one gives a #### if you are here. Go pull for the cluckers down the road you fair weather loser.

null

Sep 3, 2014, 7:35 PM

Fair weather... Heck I bleed orange... Doesn't mean I have to admire all of the transfers, suspensions, injuries, and dismissals. I especially don't have to love the 24 point losses in Athens either. I would prefer a healthy team that wins games and doesn't dismiss a player for pouting.

~Chesty Puller

Sep 3, 2014, 7:34 PM

KP must have done REALLY bad things to get tossed as a freshman. Dabo is a fair guy and I know that if he sent this kid packing, then he had a VERY good reason to do so. Dabo only wants what's best for the kid and the team. It's a balancing act he plays everyday......

Sep 3, 2014, 7:36 PM

Tgemas you are probably right, but in the wake of all that has seemed to go wrong? He will probably change his mind and give the kid another shot... Hopefully, because the more talent we have the better.

~Chesty Puller

How many 19 year olds do you know who are

Sep 3, 2014, 7:40 PM

100% rock solid in their mental maturity?

I don't know but suspect Priester has been frustrated from the day he knew he had to go the prep route. May have been more than he could handle and he just blew up. Didn't get to play in front of home state crowd.

Sounds likes someone else his age Swinney had to release.....

Re: How many 19 year olds do you know who are

Sep 3, 2014, 7:44 PM

My thoughts exactly... I'm just frustrated with all of the negative things taking place right now with this team. However, I should be careful how I voice my opinion even though most of the people giving me down the road feel the same way I do... Heaven help you if you show any real leadership and post what others really think too. Wow! I'm still icing all of my bruises from getting viciously attacked on here. God forbid someone tells the stinking truth. We are too thin on the Offensive line, we have 1 less quality WR, and our secondary doesn't have the depth that we need. We need to pull it together.

~Chesty Puller

Sep 3, 2014, 7:51 PM

I too am worried about the direction that the program could be going down. Just seems like unless he did something really bad, he would be suspended for x number of games

Sep 3, 2014, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: How many 19 year olds do you know who are ]

I have to ask where are the people that bleed orange ??? Yes we all as fans want KP to stay and be there and I'm not sure what happen for him get dismissed from the team. But Dabo usually gives 2nd chances... But yes having one less WR this year is not good at all!! But is this the reason why he didn't play WR vs UGA.. But I didn't see people say all these thing Bellamy had to leave the team for other reasons. Bellamy was a beast as a freshman

Sep 3, 2014, 8:16 PM

Bellamy recorded -26 yards when he left during one of his seasons. He was dismissed a couple of more times after the fact. That guy has issues. Also, Joe Craig did some really horrible things while on the team. He was rightfully kicked off of the team.

~Chesty Puller

Sep 3, 2014, 8:35 PM [ in reply to How many 19 year olds do you know who are ]

mental maturity and respect are 2 different things as is bad attitude. Respect and additude are taught. The earlier it is started, the better. You don't get to be 19 yrs old and not know what respect is, even it was not taught in the home.

If Preister's attitude is as bad as yours, I understand the

Sep 3, 2014, 7:49 PM

dismissal.

Sep 3, 2014, 8:17 PM

It's not on Dabo that an OL want to transfer because he can't man up and win his starting job back... I know I wouldn't just sit back and let some have my starting position.... I have to tell the truth that I was looking forward to seeing KP play , and I wish Dabo would of give him another chance but have to believe the coaches have a plan in place now...

Sep 3, 2014, 8:21 PM

Maybe said olineman had not changed his ways from what got him in trouble the first time and had to leave

For real?

Sep 3, 2014, 8:31 PM

Anyone who "can't watch" this team should, well, STOP watching them! This team is gonna be great and maybe really great in the next couple years so, you know, come back then. Also, despite many people buying into the SEC superior athlete BS, we could have beat UGA Saturday. We were kicking their ### in fact all 1st half and they were lucky to be within 10.

I know it's not ALL IN to criticize coaches (players are fair game), but if Chad would have exploited whatever Pruitt did at the half, we would have had ample chance to win. Not saying slant and TE involvement was the answer (since I don't get paid millions to do so), but there is an answer. Every move a D makes to stop something leaves them vulnerable somewhere else. It's on the OC to find and exploit. This team has talent aplenty to win out. Yes, including Free Seafood U.

Well Dabo...Unlike Spurrier..........

Sep 3, 2014, 8:32 PM

Praises his players to the media. And if there is an underlying problem he hopes he and his staff and push and prod the youngster back in the right direction....And if it doesn't work out, then we see stuff like this on the internet.And ppl like chesty puller here post stuff like this.....

Re: Well Dabo...Unlike Spurrier..........

Sep 3, 2014, 8:34 PM

Well there you have it. I guess that explains it... However, I was always raised to say what you mean instead of the total opposite. If someone is being a problem then just say it.. I know Danny Ford and certainly Frank Howard didn't pull any punches with the media. If they had an issue with a player they simply said it.

~Chesty Puller

That's what Dabo did. He had a problem, dismissed the.

Sep 3, 2014, 8:52 PM

player.

Don't let the pretzel logic door...

Sep 3, 2014, 8:43 PM

Hit you where your brain is. Priester was a practice dummy just couldn't accept it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic