Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just wondering how Coot Fans are living with fact that Clemson is THE National FB Champion of SC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,219

just wondering how Coot Fans are living with fact that Clemson is THE National FB Champion of SC

Feb 11, 2017, 4:32 PM

& the USA.

What say You? LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just wondering how Coot Fans are living with fact that Clemson is THE National FB Champion of SC

Feb 11, 2017, 4:35 PM

I'd like to think its a living H377 for them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just wondering how Coot Fans are living with fact that Clemson is THE National FB Champion of SC

Feb 11, 2017, 4:38 PM

A lot of dogs are getting kicked for no apparent reason.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Bill, let me tell ya

Feb 11, 2017, 5:19 PM

It is kind of like when your next door neighbor, relative or co-worker wins a great prize, like a trip around the world. Bittersweet in that you are happy for them (A LITTLE) but deep down you're really jealous.

Then they get home and go on and on and on and on and on about every detail. Pictures, t-shirts, bumper stickers, newspaper and TV coverage even. For a (SHORT) while you smile and nod your head and TRY to be a good sport. After a while you really just don't want to hear about it any longer and you darn sure don't want to go over to their house for the three hour slide show. :-O

So Bill, it sucks, really, really, really, really sucks.... and as an old coot I have some experience in what I'm talking about. ;)

PS Of course, you do know that we are the two man national fishing champs, right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well Bill, let me tell ya

Feb 11, 2017, 5:56 PM

and then to top it off...some time goes by, and your co-worker wins their 2nd freaking trip around the world...and the time in-between...you've accomplished nothing. Oh sure, you've got a pretty new house, and for a while you thought it was better than your co-workers, but suddenly your property value has decreased (well, except for that neighbor to the west) and suddenly you're not even interested in those contests for the trip around the world...yeah, you purchase a scratch-off ticket in hopes of winning a $10.00 discount to a local woman's sporting event...but it's not something you can openly brag about...or even get a tee-shirt indicating your interest...

yeah, you are right...its really gotta suck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a major award!***

Feb 11, 2017, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Well Bill, let me tell ya ]

You've got women's something. Cheer up.***

Feb 12, 2017, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Well Bill, let me tell ya ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

#8 SC Horse riders beat down #10 TCU 9-8

Feb 12, 2017, 7:39 PM

I have no idea what that means but a win is a win in anything.

;)

If that floats your boat, I'll drink to it.***

Feb 12, 2017, 8:07 PM

There's something in these hills.

Re: Coot Fans living with Champion of SC

Feb 11, 2017, 6:42 PM

As for ALL of my family and friends (that are coot fans):

........crickets........

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Feb 11, 2017, 6:45 PM

They are a women's basketball school, they don't care

Feb 11, 2017, 10:04 PM

Actually, they cannot stand it. They can't even stand the thought of it, and the fact that it's real eats at their very core. God, help me, but I do love it so! And, they deserve the misery in which they are mired. I hope, and I do beliebe, it will last for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2017, 10:18 PM

They are probably contemplating suicide. I will have to admit that one of the most obnoxious coots I know actually surprised me. He congratulated me on Clemson winning the national championship and said "State pride is bigger than school rivalry." Surprised the crap out of me.

Don't believe his state pride crapp Reynolds b/c

Feb 12, 2017, 1:19 AM

most people in the country believe we are located in TN or NC or Ga..

and the Coots wish it were true, too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2017, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Re: just wondering how Coot Fans are living with fact that Clemson is THE National FB Champion of SC ]

We knocked off bama, so now they're our problem.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But, but, but, they almost lost to Troy

Feb 12, 2017, 4:09 AM

and NC State and Louisville and FSU. And they only lost to us by 5 points last year.

It a rough life to live, some of them still can't sleep.

Re: But, but, but, they almost lost to Troy

Feb 13, 2017, 10:13 PM

They are a group of "but fors".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With a disheartening realization that it is REAL!

Feb 12, 2017, 8:16 AM

You know how we often say they will crawl back in their holes? They are underground, mostly, right now! No flags, no stickers, hats, sweatshirts, etc.......... I love some Clemson Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 12, 2017, 8:37 AM

It's kinda been a bit boring having coots around. They absolutely refuse to talk about football. If I mention anything football related they quickly change the subject. Just a few years ago I couldn't get them to shut up.

I noticed the other day in my work parking lot that a coot co-worker had removed all the coot decals off the back window of her pickup. She had one of those huge hands holding up 4 fingers with "fear the thumb" on it. When I asked her about it the look on her face was priceless...I just grinned and walked away.

Despite Their Best Efforts at Delusion They Know Each And

Feb 13, 2017, 10:44 PM

Every Morning When They Wake Up And Each And Every Night When Their Nappy Heads Hit Their Dopesmoke-Infused Pillows That They Are Truly NOTHING And Even Given Saban As Their Coach And 10 Years to Recruit They Will Likely Never Even Win The SEC Yet Alone Make The Playoffs.

To Add Insult To Injury, Their Proxy Champion Alabama Took a Haymaker in the 12th Round That Put Them to The Mat Never to Get Back Up. Deep Down Inside All There is For Them is Despair and NCAA Bass Fishing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something to do with Egypt.

Feb 13, 2017, 11:12 PM

Placid deserts? Pyramids? De Nile?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares what coot fans are living with. They

Feb 13, 2017, 11:48 PM

aren't worth a comment (and I'm sorry I made one).

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,219
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic