Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t know...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 827

I don’t know...

Apr 16, 2019, 8:47 PM

Maybe CT88 is on to something. (ClemsonTiger1988®)

Lately I’ve been feeling agitated without reason. I wake up in the morning, got the runs, and just generally feel displeased with how the night before played out. I miss things I would’ve never missed before. For example, I missed my wife the other day. In the past, if I threw a beer bottle, it would’ve hit her right square in the back of her head. (Shut up 7spots. Jokes about domestic violence are never appropriate. Even if you’re drunk and rambling.) Also, I was really, really good at the job that I did before my current job. The job change has me in a bit of a funk too, I think. I’m good at the current job. But I’m a small fish in a big pond now. I’m glad I’m swimming. But making it happen and generally taking care of business has never felt so empty. I sometimes wonder if I should not drink alcoholic beverages. But then I go to work and quickly realize, how the #### are you gonna deal with all this #### if you're not drinking. And then I go home and just do what I always do. It works if I’m being honest. I laugh with my family. I cook dinner for my family. We really have a good time. But if I’m also being honest, what scares me the most about my “safe little routine” is, if either one of my boys grew up to be just like me. I would worry about them. And then, I would regret my nightly decisions. But that’s what’s ironic about much of the #### that goes on in the Lounge. Is #### real here? Or is #### too real? Would we ever welcome our children to see what we post? Or even our wives? Truth is what keeps me coming back, is through all the bull crap, drunken bravado, womanizing ########... there are real emotions coupled with many individuals who have a real sense of humor. I’d be willing to bet, that the cynical sense of humor that leads many to the Jounge, is also the same sense of humor that has helped many of us deal with some real issues in our lives. I’ve been happy for decades. I’ve got a great wife and the two absolutely best kids in the world. That’s not an opinion, it’s a ####### fact!!! Yet, at times I feel like I’m holding on to the pain that got me here. Does that make any sense to y’all? I have a feeling it does. At least to some. Anywho, my beer is empty and I’m needing a refill. And after everything I’ve typed here today, there’s no friggin way im calling the kids to grab me a beer. Thanks for listening Lounge.

I’m drunk,
7spots

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t know...

Apr 16, 2019, 8:55 PM

I am about to tap the mini keg of HOPSLAM. Just waiting on my neighbor to show up.

However I have already had 3 fireball minis and 3 Moscow Mules. So I am on my way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2019, 8:56 PM

Oh and I didn’t read any of this rambling. But plus one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s probably best you don’t read it tonight.

Apr 16, 2019, 8:58 PM

It will only ruin the fun. It ruined mine when I proofread it. But alas, what’s a drunken poot to do?

Oh by the way tigermanac...

Apr 16, 2019, 9:04 PM

I like your new profile pic.

(But for real, quit hating 19B and soccerkrzy. Keep your P&R emotions in the P&R forum. You’d prolly be my homie all the way till our tips touched while playing swords if it wasn’t for your frustration towards stuff that don’t really matter in the real world. I love you bae. Catch up!)

Re: Oh by the way tigermanac...

Apr 16, 2019, 10:19 PM

Fivvvck 19B he is a #### and is a #### in life and on this board. To hell with that notion.

Love you bae

Disappointing but okay.

Apr 16, 2019, 10:29 PM

Just remember, the individuals you ignore are rarely hurt by your lack of attention. You on the other hand, will almost always miss out on the knowledge you could have gained from that individual. You don’t have to give into their influence. But you give up any opportunity that you would have ever had to influence them. I’m not saying you should deliberately submit yourself to anything that you consider to be “bad association”. But if you remove yourself from this world by blocking it out, can you really help make it a better place?

Life will be SO MUCH more fun for you

Apr 17, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh by the way tigermanac... ]

When you learn to not be a #### to people.

It will set you free. Promise.

I got no problem with anyone and everybody

Apr 16, 2019, 9:09 PM

seeing what I post here.

well except that one lunge slong xmas jibjab pic I posted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU’RE THE ####### DEALER!!!

Apr 16, 2019, 9:15 PM

You brew beer, you ran a wine shop, and you come in here and dance around with your fanciful words that are attached to boobies, and your fanciful thoughts that are attached to boobies, and your fanciful boobies that are attached to boobies!

You could get away with anything!!!

(So sorry!!! That’s me being defensive. I always get a little defensive when my mom walks into my room or my thread. Respect ?)

Man... I was gonna go to therapy tonight

Apr 17, 2019, 8:11 AM

but no longer needed. THANKS Dr Spots!

I need to put a face to 7spot's name***

Apr 17, 2019, 8:16 AM

That's too many feelings

Apr 17, 2019, 8:34 AM

you need to drink another beer and rub one out.

You'll feel better after that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Apr 17, 2019, 8:47 AM

That was a good post.

where you're a-gonna go when the volcano blows?***

Apr 17, 2019, 9:04 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to adulthood homie.

Apr 17, 2019, 9:06 AM

My suggestion would be to have someone kill your wife so you will have a healthy distraction for a while.

You’re frustrated with stability. I would argue that most intelligent men are so congrats on that at least.

Re: Welcome to adulthood homie.

Apr 17, 2019, 9:15 AM

He already slapped his mamma and hid her accidentally dead body in a creek behind his house. All over good ice cream. Tragic. His hands are full.

The scok game is skrong today***

Apr 17, 2019, 9:19 AM

Can I get some clift notes hear?***

Apr 17, 2019, 9:24 AM

I was gonna request the some thing, butt

Apr 17, 2019, 9:30 AM

something moved. I mean, something moved ME to read it. I am glad I did. Life changing. Read it. Read it now my friend. You won't be sorry.

There are no notes that can help you figure out a woman’s cliftorous.

Apr 17, 2019, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Can I get some clift notes hear?*** ]

Replies: 20
| visibility 827
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic