Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welcome to AmwayNet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Welcome to AmwayNet

Jul 30, 2015, 10:15 PM

geez.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

lol I guess some have never heard of adblocker

Jul 30, 2015, 10:18 PM

I don't browse without it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me either.***

Jul 30, 2015, 10:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Then how do you find out about Amway?***

Jul 30, 2015, 10:20 PM [ in reply to lol I guess some have never heard of adblocker ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Then how do you find out about Amway?***

Jul 30, 2015, 10:57 PM

This makes me sad because I don't know what Amway even is. I guess I'll never know now. :(

I guess that's why the post about starting a business today

Jul 30, 2015, 10:54 PM

Was on here. I thought that was strange but I had never seen that. I lost two really good friends I life guarded on the beach with and went to college with because they got blinded by Amway.

They lost all their real friends and ended up getting sued by their down line. It's kind of sad when you think how brainwashed they were after 6 years of college.

They said you find out who your friends are by who wants to be finacially independent. They also tried to make Amway biblical. It's so far from the Love of God, but the were so sold. That was 20 years or more ago.

Anybody else have a wonderful experience with Amway.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I guess that's why the post about starting a business today

Jul 31, 2015, 12:54 AM

Amway, truly, is huge and produces many quality products. However, they virtually created and defined the "pyramid scheme" of business and sell themselves with demonic aggression - hence the failure of so many who get hooked into the self aggrandizing and deceptively "Christian Way of Life" sales pitch. In the late 90's, the company I worked for assigned me as lead architect on a joint venture with another high-profile engineering firm to design a manufacturing facility for Amway in Shanghai, China. We toured Amway facilities in CA and they were very impressive. Good stuff. Okay.... So I performed conceptual design on this huge facility - and learned a LOT about Chinese work habits and customs and State Procedures in the process - only to hear that in the mean time China outlawed any "direct marketing" businesses to operate within their national borders. The project was stopped immediately, and I had to give China credit both for their ba!!s and their business perspicacity.

Just wave or move your mouse over the Amway area

Jul 31, 2015, 1:38 AM

and you go directly to the Amway site. Only way to get out...Ctrl-Alt-Del for 5 seconds...

Thanks B-Meist and Crump. Never knew you'd spam ourass...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

After fathering seven children...

Jul 31, 2015, 6:07 AM

I became careful where I waved my mouse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amway Coaches Poll . its their day***

Jul 31, 2015, 6:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Welcome to AmwayNet

Jul 31, 2015, 7:51 AM

When I saw that crap, I went straight to Adblock to see why in heck that crap was allowed on my PC. I didn't see any reason for it, and today it is gone, or else I would be.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic