Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welcome back DJ Uiagalelei!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,056

Welcome back DJ Uiagalelei!!

Mar 31, 2019, 6:31 PM

Hi DJ - and welcome back for an extended visit to Clemson. Very happy you're bringing your mom & dad & other family with you.

Clemson gets in your blood & stays there. It's where I was born, grew up & where I've lived - at least within 40 miles - for about 90% of my life.

My dad was born 20 miles from Clemson - wanted to be an engineer & go to GaTech but picked Clemson & never regretted it. He loved Clemson so much, he taught @ CU for 39 years - lived his whole retirement in Clemson & passed away here @ 88 - still a devoted Tiger.

Clemson & the surrounding area is full of love & support for the university & neighbors across the region. Truly, some of the most caring people you'll meet anywhere in the world.

I've seen all sorts of people come here, but hard to recall any who didn't become firmly attached - for life. I've seen them come here, sometimes angry or distressed or other problems. In a few years - they were happy people who had established Clemson roots & had turned their lives around. And I've seen happy people come here & become even happier. It's not simply the university - it's the whole community. A place to make friends you'll keep for life & a place you'll always feel is home.

The love, support - neighborly, caring community we have here is something real. Very hard to describe but rubs off easily on those who've experienced it.

Would love to have you here, DJ-U....or maybe soon it'll be DJ- "CU!"

Welcome to you & your family - and enjoy your visit!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,056
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic