»
Topic: Weird Story here!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 1, 2016 10:03 AM by: psquarelaw
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Weird Story here!

[2]
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 9:50 AM

Last Saturday my wife and I had to get up real early(like 6 o'clock) to go visit her relatives in Charlotte. She put on her white #6 Whitehurst jersey. I dressed in the dark not to disturb anybody, and just grabbed a polo shirt out of the closet. When we left(in a hurry) I realized to my horror that I had grabbed a GARNET shirt that a friend gave me a few years ago that I never wear. Okay, no problem I'll change later. We got tied up in Charlotte and had to run straight to a friend's party full of ##### and Tiger fans to watch the game. No problem, I'll buy another shirt on the way. PROBLEM, we'll miss the start of the game. So I am trapped at a Cock's house with other Tiger fans calling me turncoat, and USC-Eastern fans bragging about how I switched from the dark side. I made the best of it by telling them I was jinxing their team because I never wear orange on game day, always purple as a superstition. To make a long story short, after it became 21-0, the #### owner of the house came out, threw a grey shirt at me and told me to "take that d-mn garnet off, you're jinxing us." I kept it on the whole game, laughing everytime the Tigers scored yelling "JINXED". Now, since it worked the first time, and VA Tech is also garnet, should I wear the shirt again?

Yes, wear the shirt again Saturday, but more importantly...

[2]
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 9:51 AM

pigs of wife?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

We ain't kidding neither....***

[2]
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 9:55 AM

null

We?? Do I know you?***

[1]
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 9:59 AM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Even though you were drunk, you should.***

[2]
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 10:01 AM

null

Re: Weird Story here!

[1]
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 9:55 AM

Yes, wear the shirt again.

Pigs of wife without shirt on?

As Bash Braddock said

Posted: Dec 1, 2016 10:03 AM

Never mess with a streak!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Clemson VS South Carolina 4 tickets in Clemson section Section 501 Row 34 Face value $125 per tick...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
964 people have read this post