Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Weather seems like a really big deal to Carman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Weather seems like a really big deal to Carman

Apr 11, 2017, 6:55 AM

Sounds like that dude wants no part of the cold for his college experience. That seems to be the biggest strike against tOSU. If that's at the forefront of his head as it appears to be, tOSU has no chance at his services.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weather seems like a really big deal to Carman

Apr 11, 2017, 6:58 AM

You can bet all of OSU will be in his ear come this weekend at their spring game. Living in Ohio for another year, I fully expect the suckeye blitz to be put on him. Maybe he could transfer to IMG?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2017, 6:59 AM

Sounds like , (by what he said) We are the team to best.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2017, 7:10 AM

I went to Carman's HS and still have family in the area. (Have a pic of Dabo visiting him a few months ago)

Anyone, its massive OSU country there. Friends and family still in the area have always considered him an OSU lock. From what i have heard, he is a really good kid. However I think he is just enjoying the process and attention right now. Its not awful to have the top-3 programs in the country jumping through hoops for you.

So i wouldn't get your hopes up. And don't go USCjr crazy when he commits to OSU.

Apr 11, 2017, 7:18 AM

I think it's a given MOST Clemson fans don't expect Jackson to come to Clemson. Just like MOST Clemson fans didn't expect Thomas to commit to Clemson. It's gonna be tough getting Jackson out of Ohio, UNLESS, he commits to Clemson after this weekend. If that happens, and everything OSU does doesn't work on changing his mind, it's game on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2017, 7:53 AM

Well, i get the sense that people seem to think the tide is turning (especially when he says we are 1A and OSU 1B).

I just want us to be realistic here in that this would take herculean effort to get him out of Ohio. My HS does not have a strong Clemson connection (i only know of maybe <20 kids out of 10,000 the last 20 years) so the lure away from Ohio has to be immense.

Now trust me, people from there fall in love with Clemson the minute they see the campus because it is everything OSU is not. So i get his affair with us. But the OSU pull is just too strong.

Again, this is a good kid who is just enjoying being wooed - and i don't blame him. But ultimately, i think we will be left at the altar.

Thought I saw where he lived in south carolina at one time***

Apr 11, 2017, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Weather seems like a really big deal to Carman ]

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic