Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson ranked #1 in early 2016 Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson ranked #1 in early 2016 Poll

Jan 12, 2016, 10:41 AM

Clemson ranked #1 in early 2016 Poll

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, Alexander would surely be missed, but I'm not so sure

Jan 12, 2016, 11:01 AM

about Kearse. Kearse is good but if he leaves, we might could actually improve at that position.

Re: Oh, Alexander would surely be missed, but I'm not so sure

Jan 12, 2016, 11:05 AM

Love Kearse but I may have to agree there. I think smith is gonna be a player. Would still love to get Kearse back for one more year though.

You are not the coach. Shut your Hole.

Jan 12, 2016, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Oh, Alexander would surely be missed, but I'm not so sure ]

you don't tell a certain player that we "need" them or "don't", you never do that. We always need these players. You don't get to make these decisions. so watch yourself.

Green was the one that kept blowing coverages.

Jan 12, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Oh, Alexander would surely be missed, but I'm not so sure ]

Not Kearse.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure Greene was the one that ran diagonally

Jan 12, 2016, 12:16 PM

Across the field to stop the last long reception they had down the far sideline. Don't talk bad about any of them.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Green did run him down and

Jan 12, 2016, 12:37 PM

that was a great job but Green also blew the coverage on both of the long touchdown passes. Truth isn't negativity it's truth but those who choose to ridicule others for telling the truth are in fact pathetic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is the only one last night whose effort I could....

Jan 12, 2016, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Oh, Alexander would surely be missed, but I'm not so sure ]

possibily question. Very lackadaisical second half of the season. If he goes, he goes. Thanks for all you gave the Tigers!

Alexander is a JR.?***

Jan 12, 2016, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Oh, Alexander would surely be missed, but I'm not so sure ]

Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked #1 in early 2016 Poll

Jan 12, 2016, 11:06 AM

Don't fall for this sh!t, we won't even be in the preseason top 10. This is just disingenuous, we will never be allowed to win a national championship, period. The Wizards at eSECpn won't allow it, of that I am sure of.

Good talk, Russ***

Jan 12, 2016, 11:09 AM

we don't need your negativity

Jan 12, 2016, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked #1 in early 2016 Poll ]

If Espn said we are #1 then we are #1...... We accept all the good words that are spoken for us. Not the negativity that you bring. We no longer listen to negativity at Clemson.

Wire to wire ... all season long ... Go Tigers !***

Jan 12, 2016, 11:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will get more respect from that showing no matter

Jan 12, 2016, 12:43 PM

What the coots or reporters say. We should be #1 from a recruiting talent standpoint!

We have the most talented team ever at Clemson coming this next year. Doesn't mean that we are promised to be there but we are in the best shape as a program than we have ever been in.

No Tiger fan should hang their head because the best is yet to come. We were on the mountain all year.

The advertising for the paw has been great. Laugh at anyone who has anything to say because we know we finished 14-1 and we are on the way up.

Recruiting is still getting better.

Let's win it in 2016-2017

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 12, 2016, 12:54 PM

It's an advantage in many ways to begin the year ranked Number Uno.

Jan 12, 2016, 2:35 PM

The "blown" coverages are easier to take than all the negative blaming from the "blowhards". The game plan was to stop a Heisman Winner RB. To do that the d backs had to support. When Mac went down, the personnel changes were harder to execute. It's the same thing with QB confidence in WR pattern running and tendencies which we saw with deep throws absent #7 and later #8. All talented players can step up. But it's an 11 man team, which can change it's effectiveness as personnel changes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic