Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will blow out LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 2,556

We will blow out LSU

Dec 22, 2012, 7:00 AM

I see this being a 62-7 win for Clemson. They have no offense. Tajh is a gret QB and with Sammy, Nuke and Ellington we should put up over 60 on them cause they will be punting all night to us. There defense is good but we scored lot of points this year so they can't stop us. LSU hasn't got a chance against us.
Go REAL Tigers!!! send the fakers back to the fake death valley.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will blow out LSU

Dec 22, 2012, 7:14 AM

Meth or blow? Whichever looks like the good stuff

Dec 22, 2012, 7:18 AM

Now here is prognastification I can live with! What it is based on I have no idea! But all predictions are good till Jan. 1.
Give em h3ll Tigers!! The real tigers that is.

I like your spunk.

Dec 22, 2012, 7:20 AM

My concerns are giving Tajh time to throw and putting pressure on Mettenberger. If we are successful at those two things this game could be a big surprise to the nation.
That being said I'm not sure the Redskins could put up 62 on LSU. They have a pretty dammn good defense. Hope you are right though!

Re: I like your spunk.

Dec 22, 2012, 7:23 AM

Don't worry, their defense has never seen an offense like ours. They will be in shock.

Dec 22, 2012, 7:32 AM

What the H#!! are you smoking?
They have an offense.It's called ball control.Four running backs that average a minimum 70 yds a game each.
We couldn't even stop one back up qb from putting up big rushing yrds against us.What makes you think we can stop 4 fresh backs for 4 quarters.
But they win with defense,and when Bama only puts up 21 points,Florida 14 ,and USC 21 what makes you think we are going to put up 62?
By the way their back up punter is not all that bad.I think he averages 40 plus yds a kick.Better hope he is kicking from their 20 and not mid field.

Dec 22, 2012, 9:50 AM

FYI, none of LSU's running backs average 70 yards per game; in fact, the best back they have averages only 52.6; overall they average 179.9 rushing yards per game, as a team. Ellington, on the other hand, averages 85.9 yards per game, and Clemson as a team averages 198.75 yards rushing per game. If we can get our offensive train rolling, look out. We can win this ball game.

Here you go again Leftie! You are a coot! Admit it!***

Dec 22, 2012, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: We will blow out LSU ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2012, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: We will blow out LSU ]

Yeah right, whatever you say.

Hittin' the bottle at 7 in the morning?

Dec 22, 2012, 7:36 AM

You're hardcore, bro!

;)

I hope you're right!

state paper (rasberry) compare lsu and cu recruiting classes

Dec 22, 2012, 7:48 AM

the other day the usuck paper in cola. compared lsu and cu recruiting classes over the last four years and if not for the small class the year dabo took over we would be in a tie. if we run our regular offense and not the offense we ran against that seis pool of a school in cola. we might just do it. go tigers!!!!!

73 -3

Dec 22, 2012, 8:05 AM

My prediction

To suggest we have equal talent and depth as LSU -

Dec 22, 2012, 11:40 AM [ in reply to state paper (rasberry) compare lsu and cu recruiting classes ]

One of the more comical things I've ever read here.

Then, add in the fact they use PE's like most of the league, and it's a gigantic imbalance.

Not saying we can't win though. Going to take Tajh not playing scared and our offense running on all 8 cylinders, but we can do it.

lol***

Dec 22, 2012, 7:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 22, 2012, 8:21 AM

This guy sounds more like one of those "coot fans" that some of you douchers call people on here for being realists. I cant tell if this guy is being a smart @ss or serious. If he serious, he has definitely been smoking something out of an empty mountain dew bottle.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

lol.***

Dec 22, 2012, 8:49 AM

Nm

Hey Ironcat

Dec 22, 2012, 9:00 AM

You're not fooling anybody.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Baaa-hahahaha (what R U smoking)

Dec 22, 2012, 9:04 AM

Would U put money on that?

I could entertain that scenario if our secondary were

Dec 22, 2012, 9:22 AM

stacked with future NFL talent. We will try to make them throw the ball. If we can make them do it, we have a chance to beat them handily. Unfortunately, the further the season went, the better their passing game. Our secondary hasn't limited many opponents' air attacks. It may be a case of if we can force them to throw the ball we may wish we had let them run it.

Your prediction assumes total domination by both lines. I doubt you're being cereal, but if you are there is no way we can impose our will on their lines like that. At best, we can hope to make plays wen we need to and hold our own on the LOS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

We have some Bad Rep Rope liquorice being passed out***

Dec 22, 2012, 9:29 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: We have some Bad Rep Rope liquorice being passed out***

Dec 22, 2012, 9:32 AM

It's good till Jan. 1!!!

Re: Too much XBox***

Dec 22, 2012, 9:58 AM

If Clemson puts up more than 30, I'll be surprised.

Dec 22, 2012, 10:08 AM

But 30 should win it.

will settle for a WIN!

Dec 22, 2012, 10:16 AM

24-21 A win will restore our national rep., help soothe our souls about usuc lose and will give TIGERS confidence for next year starting with Ga. and ending with usuc. Also, some of the top tier recruits will decide to cast their lots with us!

It would probably be discounted like our throttling of TN

Dec 22, 2012, 10:18 AM

on 1/1/04. They deserve to be in a BCS game, didn't want to be in Atl, blah, blah, blah, didn't give a good effort, etc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It would probably be discounted like our throttling of TN

Dec 22, 2012, 10:21 AM

There my TU got you over the hump. Lol

Dec 22, 2012, 10:49 AM

This is funny... I hope we win but this game will probably be just like the game vs Scar in the fact that we wont be able to get them off the field, and Boyd wont have time to look downfield. LSU is just like Scar, just MORE physical and better.

Clemson Wins

Dec 22, 2012, 11:37 AM

Although this feels like the South Carolina game, I think Clemson wins this one as most people don't believe we can. These are the types of games where we have traditionally stepped up to the plate (i.e. Beating 6th Ranked Tennessee years back). South Carolina maintained possession and beat us in the air. Our run defense with our improving DT's and Shuey hasn't been that bad. As long as we can slow down the LSU run game, we will be alright. Mettenberger is horrible. Tahj, Nuke, Sammy, and Andre are going to come out inspired. Clemson wins 34-31.

Dec 22, 2012, 12:31 PM

If you tackle well in this game, I think you have a chance. We did not- and their backs chewed up yardage on us all night long.

They will have to keep up with your offense, which gives you an advantage of sorts. They don't score that many points.

It's simply a matter of your guys being able to handle that physical running attack they have. Their backs still gain plenty after initial contact. Wrap-up and get help from multiple bodies, should be the mantra.

This is actually a very interesting matchup.

What is this????

Dec 22, 2012, 12:51 PM

A tolerable coot?

Y'all sure the mayans weren't just off by a couple days?

Dec 22, 2012, 1:01 PM

You might be right.

I was actually sitting under my house in my bunker as I typed it. :)

Replies: 30
| visibility 2,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic