Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yesterday I heard that Lawrence had committed to Clemson....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,605

Yesterday I heard that Lawrence had committed to Clemson....

Dec 15, 2015, 8:18 PM

So I turn on ESPN thinking they might mention it. I watched for about 45 minutes and didn't see anything about. Tonight, I'm flipping channels and come across a show on ESPNU about the upcoming college playoff games. During the 10 minutes that I watched this show, they scrolled three times
that Edwards had committed to USuC.

Also, the three commentators all picked 'Bama vs Okla. in the championship game with two of them picking 'Bama to win it all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yesterday I heard that Lawrence had committed to Clemson....

Dec 15, 2015, 8:20 PM

Shoot if they would have known he was committing or possibly to bama they would have carried it live and said the rich get richer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 8:23 PM

eff'em....

That makes me so sick. Watching some of these shows and waiting to see something big that really should be talked about and it never happens but you hear all this other crap from other conferences...

I'm so sick of the disrespect we get. Screw them all and let's show them with ACTIONS..... namely a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

On a side note I just had three shots of vokda

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew yor were drinking by the way you spelled vodka*******

Dec 15, 2015, 8:27 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I knew yor were drinking by the way you spelled vodka*******

Dec 15, 2015, 8:36 PM

wow that's awesome, I totally did not mean to do that

Re: I knew yor were drinking by the way you spelled vodka*******

Dec 15, 2015, 9:13 PM [ in reply to I knew yor were drinking by the way you spelled vodka******* ]

The correct pronunciation on the skreet is vokkas.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will be the invisible NC. After we beat Bama the ESPN...

Dec 15, 2015, 8:32 PM

headline will be ALABAMA PLAYED FOR 2015 National Championship!!!!! Followed by a lengthy discussion of all the awesome things they did to get there, and how optimistic the future looks.

Re: We will be the invisible NC. After we beat Bama the ESPN...

Dec 15, 2015, 9:07 PM

Embrace it because the recruits are not as stupid as ESPN talking heads are. They are kids talking to coaches, reacting to fans, feeling the excitement and enjoying the game. The pressure is on Bama more than it is on clemson regardless of what we are currently ranked.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will be the invisible NC. After we beat Bama the ESPN...

Dec 15, 2015, 9:09 PM

Bama does not sound like a fun place to play football. It is win or die. Here we have a coach that preaches do your best this week and every week. Leave it on the field and be proud of what you have done. If you aren't proud bring more next time. None of the fan base will boo you, we will still love you and that means a lot.

As Henry said during the heisman interviews...

Dec 16, 2015, 2:28 AM

Coach Saban is ALL business. Not much joy there apparently.

After Clemson wins the championship

Dec 15, 2015, 9:21 PM

It won't matter. Why will have to give us prop's . the tigers will need to prove them all wrong. They will! This is a brotherhood. When one of them fall there's another and another to take his place. And when they stand together, they can not be denied!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 9:59 PM

It never happens with something that doesn't commit to the mother ship, it is what it is

Dec 15, 2015, 10:39 PM

ESPN = SEC = Both Living in Dreamland and Not Reality any more.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Dec 15, 2015, 10:51 PM

ESECPN has thrown the most of their money they have for supporting college FB into the sec. It would be bad business for them to praise another conference over the sec.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,605
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic