Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will be smelling DAWG MESS on Satidy...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,445

We will be smelling DAWG MESS on Satidy...

Aug 26, 2013, 11:35 AM

that is all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will be smelling DAWG MESS on Satidy...

Aug 26, 2013, 11:40 AM

Lets quit with the BS posts and get some real talk going! I'm worried about this game! How do we beat them! WHat is our game plan! Im worried about that Tray Matthews kid and Floyd they keep talkin up!

and i keep telling you to quit worrying. they ain't jack.

Aug 26, 2013, 11:42 AM

let it go.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and i keep telling you to quit worrying. they ain't jack.

Aug 26, 2013, 11:45 AM

Well give me some good facts and info to back it up! COme on now talk is cheap! Go Tigers!

where have you been the last few weeks if you want to see

Aug 26, 2013, 11:48 AM

the facts? ugay lost 8 starters off a mediocre defense, and now they get to break in the youngsters against one of the best offenses in the country. thats enough for now.

Re: where have you been the last few weeks if you want to see

Aug 26, 2013, 12:45 PM

How is CU one of the best offences in the country? CU doesn't have the same guys they had last year. The scheme is good but don't you think you need to see them play first?

Aug 26, 2013, 12:48 PM [ in reply to where have you been the last few weeks if you want to see ]

Hardly call our defense mediocre just shows how little you know. Let's talk about your defense versus our balanced offense that features the best backfield in the country

Aug 26, 2013, 12:55 PM

Spencer Shuey over pursues virtually every play and leaves the cutback lane wide open on a routine basis. Gurley and Marshall are gonna have a field day on the perimeter.

Aug 26, 2013, 1:22 PM

Georgia Running backs truly believe they will run over and through the tigerless defense. They think our linebackers are weak and slow. WRONG ANSWER !!!!! Our defense never gets respect, but I know they will rise to the task in front of them and whip those bulldogs !!!!! Only one more thing to say, GO CLEMSON TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2013, 1:30 PM

guess the puppies didn't watch any games last year when Sammy was out...or seen any practice highlight vids...

SOMEBODY won all those games for us & came through when the ball wasn't only going to Nuk or Andre.

Tajh Boyd...nuff said there!
WRs galore!
Strong front lines...done & done!

(KICK) Now GIT YO ### OUTTA DIS HOUSE!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!! please don't call PETA!

Aug 26, 2013, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: where have you been the last few weeks if you want to see ]

Didn't you guys get 2 5* linebackers?
What happen to them

One's redshirt, other is slated for playing time and ST

Aug 26, 2013, 1:40 PM

I think they were 4*s, but hey, that just means our starters have earned the spot, as they should.

Clemson

steward and anthony. you'll see'em saturday. early and often

Aug 26, 2013, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: where have you been the last few weeks if you want to see ]

as you will all our 'backers. we're stacked there, along with the frontline. our back 4 is our ?, moving blanks back there removes 1 of those questions, and getting our last year 1st game starters back at the 2 corner spots is also a plus. we'll show up on that side of the ball, count on it.

Aug 26, 2013, 1:25 PM [ in reply to where have you been the last few weeks if you want to see ]

Yeah but we lost a lot on D for a crappy D too and they have a great O too. Seems to be 2 very similar teams. I think we are wayyyyyy too confident!

huh, we lost what 3 starters.you must of forgot, goodman is

Aug 26, 2013, 1:38 PM

the only d lineman we lose, the lb's are back , the corners are back - STARTERS (the ones that started the season) and lose our safeties, but blanks is moving to safety,his natural spot, so 1 of those is an immediate upgrade. you don't follow clemson much, do ya ?

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

Aug 26, 2013, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: We will be smelling DAWG MESS on Satidy... ]

"Lets quit with the BS posts and get some real talk going! I'm worried about this game! How do we beat them! WHat is our game plan! Im worried about that Tray Matthews kid and Floyd they keep talkin up! "

lol - we've already done all that. Where ya' been in recent weeks. We've already 'splained' that Lucy.

Most of already know how we're gonna beat the dawgs. Try and keep up.

Aug 26, 2013, 1:34 PM

GTG just signed up today...he's obviously a mutt in sheep's, er tiger's clothing! er...fur?

GTG's pulse is definitely about to flatline...***

Aug 26, 2013, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: We will be smelling DAWG MESS on Satidy... ]

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,445
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic