Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will be fine at RB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

We will be fine at RB

May 16, 2012, 11:37 AM

Ellington, Howard, McDowell, and Brooks will be solid!!

Howard showed last year he had the toughness and ability to churn out tough yards. I fyou ask me Mike had some work to do to get the #2 spot from him.

Don't worry, with Bellamy leaving his early in the year that opens up recruiting to get a big time back in here too!

Our Offense will run even better than it did last year!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: We will be fine at RB

May 16, 2012, 11:47 AM

This post makes you a Pumper no doubt. You're telling me Bellamy practiced all spring for the Pistol Formation and this was your base offense going into the fall, but this won't hurt? Wow. Had this been a coot I can promise I'd be a little concerned. Yeah, he fumbled some, but he was a true freshman. You can't teach speed and man did he have it. To say "Our Offense will run even better than it did last year!!!" is CRAZY!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? Bellamy wasn't the only RB at practice.***

May 16, 2012, 11:49 AM

Re: What? Bellamy wasn't the only RB at practice.***

May 16, 2012, 11:50 AM

But he was the fastest

Re: What? Bellamy wasn't the only RB at practice.***

May 16, 2012, 11:51 AM

Doesn't always mean best

Clemson

do you miss bryce much? he was the fastest wasn't he?***

May 16, 2012, 11:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meant for the coot. sorry.***

May 16, 2012, 11:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: meant for the coot. sorry.***

May 16, 2012, 11:56 AM

Np, forum foul, it happens

Clemson

:^)***

May 16, 2012, 11:57 AM

Coot ran away!!! imagine that!;-)***

May 16, 2012, 1:33 PM [ in reply to do you miss bryce much? he was the fastest wasn't he?*** ]

Yea....

May 16, 2012, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: What? Bellamy wasn't the only RB at practice.*** ]

and AE is by FAR the most experienced

and DJ is the toughest

and Zack is the biggest... and a true freshman.

We'll see won't we ;)

I will miss Bellamy immensly

May 16, 2012, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: We will be fine at RB ]

but the truth is that everytime he had the ball in his hands you held your breath in fear. The coaches still talked about that being an issue even leading up to this tragic event.

Fact is that we just lost a very good weapon. Our HR threat is purely Ellington at this time.

Shades of Jamie Harper

May 16, 2012, 12:38 PM

Immense talent, jaw-dropping playmaking ability, can't reliably hold on to the ball.

We did without him most of last year.....

May 16, 2012, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: We will be fine at RB ]

Yeah Bellamy would have been more involved but its not like he would be getting starters snaps or he was a giant part of the offense last year. Who knows Bellamy may be back in 2013. Will just have to wait and see.

We'll see you in Death Valley this year. Bellamy had 57

May 16, 2012, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: We will be fine at RB ]

total carries last year and ended spring on #3 on the depth chart. He is a great talent and I hope he makes it somewhere. We can sign a good one this year. IT's NOT LIKE WE'VE BEEN CHEATING TO THE POINT THAT OUR SCHOLARSHIPS ARE REDUCED AND WE ARE ON A THREE YEAR PROBATION.

cu will probably never know what they lost. the kid could

May 16, 2012, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: We will be fine at RB ]

not get on the field and when he did, he couldn't stay there for long.

he left spring practice not even sniffing the depth chart. i believe dave might be suggesting a second year under morris and the team should be able to run his base that much better. the pistol is a variation, no more, no less.

Our offense isn't just built around a runningback

May 16, 2012, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: We will be fine at RB ]

we have as many super talented receivers as anyone in the country and we throw it as much or more than we run it.

Speed is a great asset but it does not make the best back just ask your boy lattimoe!! He is a good back but not real fast huh!!

Housecoot don't go away mad, just go away!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

AE23 and DJ Howard with carry the rock with no prob...***

May 16, 2012, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: We will be fine at RB ]

May 16, 2012, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: We will be fine at RB ]

if we wasn't ineligible, i doubt you would even come on here and say he was the fastest. bellamy had fumbling issues and even bigger attitude issues. we hope he can fix all of that and improve his grades and come back to us in the future. i'm sorry, but this isn't the university of second choice, where grades don't matter. if clemson even has a semblance of a good o-line, its overall offense will be among the best in the nation. now how bout you get off our boards and go talk to some of your fellow cluckers. or does your inferiority complex make you too insecure for that?

May 16, 2012, 1:29 PM

Go donate to T-net then come talk to me. I'm sorry you got offended by my comments, but anyone that knows me knows I wasn't trying to be rude with my comments. Just stating some facts. He's fast as lightning and it will make a difference this fall without him in the Pistol. This is my opinion and as a donor I'll state it when I want to.

As long as Andre stays healthy I wont begin to worry

May 16, 2012, 11:49 AM

Losing out not getting Gurley and Marshall really hurts now. I just try to take the positives. We should be able to sustain longer drives plus that's one more available scholarship to offer. That should get us up near 20 now.

We could sign atleast 3 RB's this class. Green, Dye and Gallman would be an all star backfield with help quickly on the way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:That is a big IF. Bellamy had more potential than Andrea***

May 16, 2012, 1:24 PM

We already have Gallman. Just add Green and

May 16, 2012, 11:50 AM

we're in some high cotton.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Don't forget about Dye. Both are ballers and high on us***

May 16, 2012, 11:52 AM

Dye is prob now higher on us...

May 16, 2012, 12:14 PM

:)

While im not really worried about RB

May 16, 2012, 12:45 PM

I feel like Clemson always has found a way to be fine at RB, but not having Mike will definatly hurt. Say what you want about him fumbling, he had the talent to be just as good as CJ.

He was the toughest runner on the team last year and hit the whole harder than any other RB on the team last year, and he was the smallest

Ellington hits the hole as hard as any running back in the

May 16, 2012, 12:49 PM

country and is bigger than Mike. I liked Mike and hope he buckles down in the classroom so he can make a return, but I really would rather have a healthy Ellington any day of the week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

im not saying Ellington doesnt hit the whole hard

May 16, 2012, 5:07 PM

but if you watch, Ellington more times waits behind the line for a big whole to open up, when Mike just picked a whole and ran as fast as he could through it, hitting anything in his way

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic