Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We were spoiled the past few years with DW but.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,027

We were spoiled the past few years with DW but.....

Nov 6, 2017, 9:27 AM

based on the recruitment of skilled players at WR and RB, there's an expectation on the part of fans and players for the offense to be more distributed. Obviously we have a QB that is big, fast and can run. However,the offensive game plan clearly is underutilizing many talented players. We should be pounding teams with Feaster and Etienne and when an opponent sells their soul to stopping the run throw it deep or medium. The only problem with that is that KB can't make the throws. Based on the Cuse game, you can't have a game plan built around a single player. When he goes down, the team is not equipped or diverse enough to adjust. DW managed the game distributed the ball and stretched the play when he needed to. I don't think KB can't do that.

As a fan, I don't like it and would like to see better production from a multitude of players. I think in the future it has the potential to come back to haunt us. If not this year, next year.

With Trevor coming in and the giddiness of the fan base over him and Dabo's commitment to KB, I'm afraid Hunter and Cooper are holding the short straws.

There's only one QB on the field at a time and the coaching staff has to invest it's time in the one they plan to put on the field. For the future, I hope they haven't invested in the wrong one. We're going to have too many QBs and at least one of them will transfer at some point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,027
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic