Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All you dear leader Trumpsters out there
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

All you dear leader Trumpsters out there

Sep 24, 2020, 7:59 PM

Watching the Jacksonville Florida rally now. Only the people right behind him that are on camera have face mask on. Almost none of the other people in this huge crowd have masks on. Question. If you Dear LeaderTrumpsters who thinks he never does anything wrong guys out there went to a rally, first would you even go to the rally and if you did would you wear a mask? So stupid to have these rallies with people right beside each other and for the most part not wearing a mask.

I just don’t get Trump. His narcissism makes him do very stupid things. The same narcissism that made him in Finland say that he trusted Putin more than his own countries FBI.

Those of you who can’t see through his BS are just stupid. I’m sorry. I’m not saying you’re stupid if you still vote for him in spite of his issues. But to defend this behavior is just idiotic. It means either you are so partisan you are willing to lie to protect your Dear Leader, or that you aren’t smart enough to detect Trumps weaknesses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

awwight...yall 'necks and stoopid***

Sep 24, 2020, 8:13 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: All you dear leader Trumpsters out there

Sep 24, 2020, 8:17 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 8:22 PM

Well, still. He shouldn’t be having all of these massively enthusiastic rallies.
Because, reasons.
And it’s kinda unfair when your opponent is Hidin’ Biden, having to read answers off teleprompters while being “interviewed” and having to call it a day by 9:30am because your dementia meds are wearing off.
Trump is literally a bully for embarrassing Biden like this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

All joking aside

Sep 24, 2020, 8:26 PM

the Left doesn’t want the shut downs to end. Ever.

Sep 24, 2020, 8:29 PM

They are loving the dictatorial powers and can use them to save the planet.
We need to rethink capitalism. The solution to every “crisis” just happens to be the laundry list of demands the Left has wanted for decades.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/we-need-to-act-boldly-now-if-we-are-to-avoid-economy-wide-lockdowns-to-halt-climate-change-11600879250

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Exactly. The Pedo Joe supporters are soooo comically

Sep 24, 2020, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: All you dear leader Trumpsters out there ]

desperate.

We used to worry about who’s going to answer the phone at 3am

Sep 24, 2020, 8:35 PM

in the White House when there’s a real crisis. With Biden, we’d have to worry if the phone call is at 10am.

It's okay tho, because

Sep 24, 2020, 8:48 PM

it will forward to Kamala. Whew, I feel better now!

You need not worry

Sep 24, 2020, 10:26 PM [ in reply to We used to worry about who’s going to answer the phone at 3am ]

Joe keeps his phone with him at all times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

will we be alerted...

Sep 24, 2020, 10:30 PM

if Joe calls OnStar for help?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: will we be alerted...

Sep 24, 2020, 10:32 PM

We will need an encrypted line to medalert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: All you dear leader Trumpsters out there ]

But why risk it? What about Herman Cain? At the very least, it just sets a very bad example. So are you saying masks don’t matter? Do you really believe that? Have you not noticed after the summer wave how many more people have been wearing mask because of our innate survival skills, not because of trumps example? Trump is all about the economy which is great and I appreciate that, but how does he not understand that the best way to get the economy rolling again is to get the virus down? The message should be go to work,but wear masks.

Are you capable of criticizing Trump for anything? It’s unbelievable. You know, the argument of those of you who want Trump to win should be I know he has problems but we are still better off in spite of his issues. What you apparently don’t understand is that the election will be decided by those of us in the middle who are trying to decide between the two. Is trumps over the top clinical narcissism not such a problem that he still should be president? It’s so obvious that he is a clinical narcissist, that you will be more effective by trying to convince people that somehow that narcissism helps him and he is the best leader for our country and in spite of his problems and you should still vote for him. To deny his issues and to try to claim he is perfect no matter what he does is only hurting your cause of trying to reelect Trump. As I said in the previous post, either you are so partisan that you are willing to lie to help trumps cause, or you aren’t smart enough to understand his weaknesses

Trump has faults like any man, however,

Sep 24, 2020, 8:51 PM

He is a capable leader (CEO) who wants only what's best for his country (our Company).

Joe is not capable of running a toll booth let alone the most important job in the world, and he has no clue whatsoever what he stands for. He is the epitome of a worthless, do-nothing, career politician who's now obviously in severe cognitive decline, not that he ever used his brain for anything useful, ever.

Re: Trump has faults like any man, however,***

Sep 24, 2020, 9:36 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 9:44 PM

Look kid, Trump was not our first choice but he is the only choice you have unless you want a senile old man that has mental problems running the country. Ya, Trump is a bully, a$$hole, mean, rude and a lot of other things but he gets things done. Most people like him do and don't take no for an answers.

Sep 24, 2020, 9:53 PM

Orange crush that is a fair response. I understand what you’re saying, and I mostly agree with you

Well ok then. So yeah, you seem to understand that voting

Sep 24, 2020, 11:27 PM

for Joe Biden could be detrimental to the country we know and love.

If you don't like the man Trump, then fine, but voting for Biden simply as a means to show your distaste is to know and accept the demolition of America. If Trump is your issue, then just don't vote. Because casting a vote for Joe is to say you don't care what happens.

Sep 24, 2020, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: All you dear leader Trumpsters out there ]

Sep 24, 2020, 9:30 PM

T3, your are so wrong to defend Trump at all costs. I don’t know if Cain got it there, but doesn’t it seem to reason it didn’t help? I like savages response above yours. That is reasonable. But it is so funny and pitiful that you just can’t criticize Trump for anything. It’s really ridiculous. I am not saying that Trump is not the best candidate. I reluctantly agree that he is. But I just can’t have any sympathy for guys like you who are unwilling to admit he has any flaws at all. It’s just dishonest and you know it

Sep 24, 2020, 9:38 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 9:50 PM

More proof that you are in capable of criticizing your dear leader. Of course, there’s no way to prove where someone got coronavirus. But tell me how it helped Hernan Cain to go to that rally? And you never answered my question. Would you be willing to attend a Trump rally with no masks and sit shoulder to shoulder with complete strangers who don’t have a masks on?

You just can’t do it can you? You are in so in love with your dear leader that you will defend him at all costs? So pitiful

Sep 24, 2020, 9:56 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 10:11 PM

You still didn’t answer my question. Would you go to a Trump rally without a mask and sit shoulder to shoulder with total strangers? You don’t like my arguments because it doesn’t fit your agenda. Your response to me means I don’t want to answer your question.

I have no problem with Trump supporters who say we should elect him because he’s better than Biden. I get that, and I reluctantly agree. If I knew the Republicans would keep control of the Senate, it wouldn’t really bother me who won either way. But I want Trump to win because I don’t want Democrats to have total control.

But for you to be in capable of criticizing your dear leader I have no respect for at all. Because it’s so obvious he’s a liar and he has so many flaws.

Okay here’s your answer

Sep 24, 2020, 10:22 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 8:28 PM

are they all adults, full of freedom?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 8:30 PM

Terrifying.

Sep 24, 2020, 10:03 PM

Opants....i really don't get you. while I agree with your post, you have said on here several times, and I was looking for it at the end of all that "I don't like him, I can't stand him, he's a horrible person....but I hope he wins"

why waste time trashing your pic??

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Sep 24, 2020, 10:06 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 10:09 PM

well what do you know. you and I can agree on somethin after all. who knew

Sep 24, 2020, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: All you dear leader Trumpsters out there ]

Tony, are you saying why am I trashing him while I still want him to win? Fair question. I barely want him to win first of all. I totally hate his personality, but I do like his policies better than Biden’s. It’s very frustrating. His tax reform bill did help me personally, but I’m not sure it’s going to help the country long term.

But I think I am not by myself hating Trump while at the same time reluctantly hoping he wins. I think there are many people like me in this country. I am just hardwired from a very early age to hate liars and frauds and people who aren’t honest. That is clearly Trump. But Biden does not get me excited, and I do think Trump is the tallest midget. I’m not sure if you understand what I’m saying, but while I hate trump I will be slightly happier if he wins. Even though I think he is a pitiful human being. But fair question, and I understand what you are saying

Sep 24, 2020, 10:32 PM

ok, I hear what you're ur saying, I think.

However 1 would think you'd hold your tongue, then hold your nose, place your ballot, and be "a little bit happier" vs being on here trynna convince others that he is bad or wrong or whatever. You gonna send some cash to the Biden campaign in hopes that trump wins next? place some anti trump calls to battle ground states?

Its just weird

Sep 24, 2020, 11:16 PM

Yes I know it’s weird my stance. I get that. I guess I’m not really that political. I don’t think it’s going change my life that much whoever wins. So no I’m not going to send money to either campaign to help them win.mm

What frustrates me is people on both sides of politics that are willing to completely lie and not admit the truth to promote their candidate. It’s just so obvious that Trump is a liar and an exaggerator and bender of the truth. I don’t like those who can’t admit that. So my post are expressing my frustrations with those kind of people. I alm a center right Republican and I do agree with trumps policies versus Bidens. Put it this way, if Trump had far left democratic ideas I would hate him five times as much as I hate him now.

I think all of us are Clemson fans. Maybe this analogy will help you understand better. I don’t care who Clemson’s coach is, I will support him. Even if I think he is the worst coach in the world. This is not a great analogy , as I am a much bigger Clemson fan than a Republican fan. But maybe it helps you understand a little bit my position. I just hate Trump personally, but I can’t argue with his policies even though I hate his conduct.

Sep 24, 2020, 11:23 PM

At least I’m honest

Sep 25, 2020, 8:00 PM

I don’t understand why it’s so surprising with only two candidates that I or anyone else could not like either one of them. Again, there is only two candidates. I’m not so interested in the results of the election that I am willing to guise as a supporter of the candidate that I don’t like the least and support him no matter how horrible his behavior is. Interesting that so many of you think I’m a troll. I get it , as I joined in the 90s and have had almost no posts for many years. The reason I guess I’m on here is because of the pandemic and I’m looking for other forms of entertainment. Plus I’ve never been more frustrated with politics in general, so I guess I’m more interested in political forms that I’ve ever been in the past.

I am just a guy that is basically frustrated with politics in general. I wish there were better candidates to choose from. But there just isn’t. So I am just using this board to express my frustration. Unlike many of you, I have no agenda. Because I realize my thoughts on this board is not going to matter anyway in the general election. It’s not going to mean one thing in trying to influence people to vote one way or the other. I choose to be honest and express my true thoughts instead of being devious and trying to promote a candidate no matter how bad he is and defend all his ridiculous actions. Just don’t care enough to lie. I promise you I am just expressing exactly what I think. No agenda at all. I hate trumps personality and I don’t trust him as far as I can see him, but I just barely I hope he wins. Because I like his policies better than Biden’s. Sorry if you partisans out there are disappointed that I don’t don’t love one candidate way more than the other. I’m just being totally honest.

Sep 24, 2020, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: All you dear leader Trumpsters out there ]

you were right when you said its not a good analogy.

As I said I get the falling in line as a pub or not. I have pub friends that feel like the party is not their party anymore. The pub party as I type is the party of trump. Yet those friends don't spend much time complaining or trying to convince anyone of anything. They are just gonna vote or stay home

anyways I wont harp on this weirdness.

You know what else is stupid?

Sep 24, 2020, 10:23 PM

Letting a guy that you think is stupid get you perpetually worked up. Life’s too short to blow 4-8 years of it in a pissssed off state.

..... deer leader...

Sep 24, 2020, 11:33 PM

... buck

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 6:37 AM

opants said:

Watching the Jacksonville Florida rally now. Only the people right behind him that are on camera have face mask on. Almost none of the other people in this huge crowd have masks on. Question. If you Dear LeaderTrumpsters who thinks he never does anything wrong guys out there went to a rally, first would you even go to the rally and if you did would you wear a mask? So stupid to have these rallies with people right beside each other and for the most part not wearing a mask.

I just don’t get Trump. His narcissism makes him do very stupid things. The same narcissism that made him in Finland say that he trusted Putin more than his own countries FBI.

Those of you who can’t see through his BS are just stupid. I’m sorry. I’m not saying you’re stupid if you still vote for him in spite of his issues. But to defend this behavior is just idiotic. It means either you are so partisan you are willing to lie to protect your Dear Leader, or that you aren’t smart enough to detect Trumps weaknesses.

black lives matter peaceful protester says Hi! black lives matter but not enough to wear a mask properly right?

Try again bro

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic