Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"We play teams like Georgia every week"...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

"We play teams like Georgia every week"...

Aug 18, 2013, 8:56 PM

says my cousin Troy, a huge SCAR fan. I was telling him how pumped I was about gameday and that if we beat them, we will likely be undefeated for our game with them. He says if they played our schedule, they would waltz into the championship game, esp. after the thrashing they gave Ga last year. I think he knows we might win it all this year!!!

Go Tigers! Go Dabo!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell em, coot***

Aug 18, 2013, 9:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "We play teams like Georgia every week"...

Aug 18, 2013, 9:02 PM

We do have a cupcake schedule. Anything less than 10 wins would be a disappointment

Yeah Missouri is just like Georgia.***

Aug 18, 2013, 9:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I wouldn't mind trading schedules with SCar this year. The

Aug 18, 2013, 9:11 PM

only difference is that they have 2 very tough conference games and 1 non-conference where we have 1 very tough conference game and 2 non-conference games.

Therefore, it will be easier for us to win the division and our ACC Champ game will be easier than the SEC champ game.

But the schedules are pretty much identical this year.

Re: I wouldn't mind trading schedules with SCar this year. The

Aug 18, 2013, 9:28 PM

Yep, I was telling a coot that yesterday. They have Georgia, Florida, and Clemson, while we have Georgia, Florida State, and South Carolina.

Of course, he went on comparing road games at Arkansas, Tenn, and Mizzou, to road games at NC State, Virginia, and Maryland, saying those were much tougher games than ours. I agree that historically those SEC venues are tougher, but those three teams were just flat out awful last season, with not a single one of those teams having more than five wins. So they should still be a cakewalk for a truly legitimate top ten team.

your cousin is right

Aug 18, 2013, 9:14 PM

North Carolina - UNC is the toughest team in the ACC! This is a Statement game...Look out world.

Georgia # - Uniforms look the same as Georgia's. Fans are just as big aholes.. Yeah they may be as good as UGA.

Vanderbilt- =YEs i hear it every year too.. if VAndy was in the ACC they would be champs. This team is rough and stuff with their afro puffs!

UCF- 1 of the 2 teams in the WORLD that is tough enough to be in the SEC, but only because they are on USuC's schedule.

Kentucky #- 800 national championships in basketball.. The real deal!

Arkansas #- 17 coaches later, just as good as any 1 in the country.

Tennessee #- YOu think 100K hillbillies would show up to watch a bad team? These guys are good.

Missouri #- The best of the best in Missouri.

Mississippi State- 5-0 and in ESPN's top 10 every October..until they actually play some one. ESPN is never wrong about an SEC team... NEVER!

Florida #- Still Living off the old ball sack's genius.. 2 legit to quit this team is.

Coastal Carolina- The other team in the WORLD that is tough enough to be in the SEC. They run and PASS the ball. Tough.... tough team to defend..

Clemson- what, 0-4 the last 4 years and in the ACC? How can these guys be as good as Georgia?

From what i generally hear form the coots, Clemson is the only easy team they have.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Delusional as always

Aug 18, 2013, 9:33 PM

When did Vandy, UK, Mizzou, half of the SEC-West, and Tennessee-of-the-last-10-years suddenly become anything more than mid-tier teams? The answer is "never". Tennessee is the only team out of that bunch who can claim any kind of football prowess comparable to the top SEC programs, but none of it is recent.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic