Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are y'all so confident we beat FSU?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Why are y'all so confident we beat FSU?

Nov 2, 2015, 5:17 PM

you are aware they own us, right?

I'll be happy with a 1 pt win

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree - we've got to be on top of our game.....

Nov 2, 2015, 5:52 PM

in all areas and not make mistakes - FSU's not going to roll over for us because they know how to prepare for and play big game like this one.

Hope springs eternal until we lose

Nov 2, 2015, 5:54 PM

Seems to happen every time we get an undefeated run going.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are y'all so confident we beat FSU?

Nov 2, 2015, 5:54 PM

Cause we should. I know the players and coaches just like the fans want this one. In my opinion enough is enough...we owe them a ### whooping.

Nov 2, 2015, 7:39 PM

Dude you just got me fired up! My neighbor is an FSU fan...imma go kick his ### and bang his wife

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 2, 2015, 8:30 PM

Lol. Just sick of hearing about them. I don't know what the players are thinking but if I was a player and a coach I would want blood. I use to work with fsu fans and the arrogance of them just gets under my skin more than usc fans. Even the usc fans I work with pulled for us cause of those fsu fans. It is time, just put the foot on the pedal,run the over,back up and do it again and again.lol don't like them if u can't tell.

Yes; recent history has shown that they "own" us, but

Nov 2, 2015, 6:00 PM

this is "our" year. We will not let that team stand in our way. I say we have last year's game tape playing on a loop in the locker room this week. If that is the case, we win by 20+

I am predicting a two score win. We are more talented on all sides of the ball right now.

because our team is better than their team this year.

Nov 2, 2015, 6:02 PM

HTH that helps

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was arguably better last year too...

Nov 2, 2015, 7:21 PM

nm

They might OWN you, but not "us" - speak for yourself!***

Nov 2, 2015, 6:03 PM

Nov 2, 2015, 6:05 PM

They dont "own" us. NO ONE owns us. They have had the better part of us the last three years for sure, but OWNING is not happening.

For the record, Im NOT 100% confident we are going to win. I have the same feeling now as I did when I sat in the stands at the Notre Dame; which Tiger team is going to show up. Ive got a good feeling we will win simply because of the confidence I have in our offense. That and the tough time FSU had with Miami and GT, two teams we rolled and quite handily.

Im thinking something in the 34-24 range, maybe worse, maybe not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 6:09 PM

I have expected to win every game since I understood what football was as a Clemson fan by birth. Both as a player, and a fan! This was instilled by Charlie Pell, and Danny Ford. The culture changed after Danny left. Too many players, and fans HOPED to win. That was the reason USuCk couldn't get over the hump. Before Spurrier, they hoped to win. Cheered good efforts. Loser mentality. That's what head coaches mean when they say they are changing the culture. Dabo has finally changed the culture back to believing we are going to win every game. You have to believe as a fan base, and a player to win. If you hope to win, or don't believe then how can you win? If the fan base doubts they can win, how can the players have faith?! I honestly believe bones to bones we are going to win every game. Anything other than a victory is a shock to me. It rips my heart out! This is the culture every coach is trying to build at every program! Until every fan, and every player believes! I believe!! I don't care if I've lost 99 in a row to someone, I will get them next time!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deshaun Watson & Brent Venables!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 6:17 PM

FSU has really great talent but truth is we are more talented in every area except RB and Gallman will be ready to show who's best. Barley beat Miami and the huge talent gap has been evident to a football people according to rankings all year.

We owe them, should have won last year and we will be playing with a 12th and 13th man because Clemson fans hate FSU and they know how important this game is!

Clemson wins big because Best is our standard and we are All-In!!

Tigers 45

Choppers 17

This Team has grown up into a force of WILL!! Nobody can stop them!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Deshaun Watson & Brent Venables!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 7:26 PM

They lost to a sorry GT team, only scored 14 on BC and Syracuse scored 21 on them. If we are as good as advertised we should win by at least 10 points. Only way they win is if our special teams lay an egg and we turn the ball over

Nov 2, 2015, 6:19 PM

I'll say it again. THEY CANNOT STOP THE RUN.

This will be an easy win.

Nov 2, 2015, 7:18 PM

1.) We have a better QB
2.) Our DL vs their OL will be huge -- regardless of who they play at QB
3.) It's in Death Valley and the crowd will be ROCKING
4.) We have The Oculus

Nov 2, 2015, 7:20 PM

We have surpassed them on defense, whether that be in terms of general production or talent.

We have the QB this year.

At home.

Other than that, it's still hard to be confident against them based on our recent lack of success against them. But I do think the Tigers have a better team.

For me it's got to do with us being at home

Nov 2, 2015, 7:22 PM

We are a different animal in the valley in this series and in general. You might bring up 2013 but I'd bring up many other years where we were clearly over-matched and beat them in DV.

Could we lose? Heck ya! But we could have lost at Louisville and NC State as well.

I am worried a lot about Cook but outside of him taking over I think we win. Their OL is struggling.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 7:23 PM

Why? Because we should have beat them last year. I'm extremely confident because of the level our QB is playing and I strongly believe that we can score at will against them. Our skill players are better and our secondary is better. Our guys are hungry and they are focused. I don't think I've ever been more confident about this game in 10 years.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 2, 2015, 7:29 PM

I go into every game hoping we dominate our opponent but I am always smiling when we win. No matter if it's by 3 pts or 30 pts!!!

"They" don't own us, if anybody stops us in the regular season it

Nov 2, 2015, 7:24 PM

will be Clemson.

Big concern going into this game is kickoff coverage, and maybe more importantly Dalvin Cook and their TE's crossing the middle and being matched up against our LB's. I trust Venables to have an answer for this.

I look for O'Daniel to get more playing time in this game.

Message was edited by: gville76®

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Dwelling in the past?

Nov 2, 2015, 7:37 PM

Body of work in 2015. 12-pt favorite. More weapons on both sides of the ball than we've had in 30 years.

Somebody's gonna be wearing a spear in their ### after this game and it won't be the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

they have won 3 in a row but 6-6 in last 12***

Nov 2, 2015, 8:07 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 8:17 PM

Well, the past has nothing to do with how we'll line up and play ball on Saturday, nor does our level of confidence.

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Because only dirtpeckers live in the past.

Nov 2, 2015, 8:23 PM

This Clemson team is the total package!

Because of the depth...

Nov 2, 2015, 8:29 PM

This team is not a one trick pony. So many weapons, impossible to plan for all of the ways Clemson can reach out and bite you.
FSU is relying on reputation, not substance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Las Vegas Called They Want You To Bet Big This Week at CU-1***

Nov 2, 2015, 8:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We own them in DV!!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 8:37 PM

We are 5-1 against them while we are at home. Before 2013 their last win was 2001. Not to mention they just lost to GT who we crushed. This won't be close.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 8:57 PM

I would be happy with a one point win, but my heart wouldn't... that being said- we have a defense that it's just about as good as last year, an offense that is much better, a home field advantage, no quarterback controversy, a team that will take it all the way because they love their coaches, their school, and each other. I am 100% confident the Clemson Tigers will be dancing Saturday night.

Nov 2, 2015, 9:03 PM

I wanna see Dabo do "The Duggie."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because we have the better team? Are they going to get their

Nov 2, 2015, 9:04 PM

Players back from the NFL? If not then the past has absolutely nothing to do with this game. We dominated them at fsu last year when they were much better than they are this year. The 13 season they were by far the best team in the nation but that means nothing this year. The better team should win, it's not that hard.

Sure aint gonna say that they will beat Clemson!***

Nov 2, 2015, 11:04 PM

I'm not confident. I'm a-scared!

Nov 2, 2015, 11:22 PM

go tigers!!!

Nov 3, 2015, 6:02 AM

Hope Dabo keeps his foot on the gas. If we are up 30, go for 40, and then 50. I can't stand FSU.

We got to jump on them early! Then keep petal to the floor

Nov 3, 2015, 6:20 AM

nm

We have some fans wearing kotex for their butt cracks.

Nov 3, 2015, 6:44 AM

That way when their sphincter un-clenches around half time they have a filter to catch the solids during their gastric release.

I'll take a good dump Friday night and put mine on about five minutes before kickoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aside from maybe confidence from FSU, the fact that

Nov 3, 2015, 7:11 AM

they've "owned" us is completely irrelevant. New year, new players, new teams. Stop living in the past and jump on board this 8-0 football team.

because we are a better team and offense is peaking?

Nov 3, 2015, 7:12 AM

seems like common sense to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic