Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We obviously need to get some work in with the playcalling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 414

We obviously need to get some work in with the playcalling

Sep 17, 2015, 10:52 PM

and a bit better execution but with a different set of refs we would've won by a larger margin.

They were #### calling holding on them for the first time in 3rd Q. Missed facemask. Missed PI. Amatur hour with the refs.

The ACC should be ashamed of that ref crew. They were not fair arbiters of the game. Screw them and screw swofford

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Firmly disagree…playcalling?

Sep 18, 2015, 12:18 AM

I felt that the play calling was superb. There were numerous miscues on the O-Line that set the O back several times. However, the overall call of the game by the OC's was superb, in my view. Think about it. They di what needed to be done when it needed to be done. Watson was having an off night, but Gallman was a monster, so… they were going with the monster. And occasionally calling the QB keeper and the slant and screen. Only once, did Loulisville cover the screen. The play calling was superb, imho. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Re: We obviously need to get some work in with the playcalling

Sep 18, 2015, 12:19 AM

Agree about the refs but our play calling was just as I expected, vanilla with nothing but a few sprinkles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 414
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic