Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Packer gives the over under for wins this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,103

So Packer gives the over under for wins this

Sep 23, 2020, 7:45 PM

season for SEC teams. Bama is 8.5. I did not hear him say what would happen if Bama, for instance, did not play ten games. Anyjuan know?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Packer gives the over under for wins this

Sep 23, 2020, 7:56 PM

What were our friends in Cooterville at? 2.5 or 3.5?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe he said 3.5. Tough call. They probably

Sep 23, 2020, 8:41 PM

will scratch out 3-4.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they lose to UT on Saturday, and I think they will...

Sep 23, 2020, 8:58 PM

they'll be hard pressed to find three wins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: If they lose to UT on Saturday, and I think they will...

Sep 24, 2020, 7:47 AM

GOOD! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to be ready to send in our support letters

Sep 24, 2020, 8:39 AM

for Mustcoot. Covid year, new 5 star QB Savior, yada yada Mustcoot needs more time. It took Dabo 9 years to win a national championship, we need to give Mustcoot at least 9 years

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2020, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: So Packer gives the over under for wins this ]

I think it was 3.5 but that may have been Vegas. If I understood correctly, it actually went from 4 to 3.5 AFTER usuc disclosed their starting QB. I found that sorta odd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 7:48 AM

Sounds like somebody making the odds knows the guy or has seen him play.

Because...

Sep 24, 2020, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: So Packer gives the over under for wins this ]

the kid was something like 3 - 10 in games he played at Colorado and the Mountain West isn't exactly what would be considered the gauntlet of college football.

His offer list coming out of HS didn't include any P5 offers and, of course, there's a reason for that. Couple that with the fact the he's playing on a bad wheel, very little spring camp along with disrupted fall practices, the DirtPecker offensive line will continue to be a weakness for them, and they have no proven RBs or WRs.

Finding three wins, especially if they lose the opener to UT (a team that is almost as bad as uof6c), will be a real challenge.

The Capons were picked to finish 5th in the SEC Least ahead of only Vandy and Mizzou. As bad as the Chickens are, Vandy is worse, but Mizzou will be a toss-up game for them at best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I think it just indicated problems at the position

Sep 24, 2020, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: So Packer gives the over under for wins this ]

A (not highly coveted) transfer coming in an winning the starting job in a season where there was little to no spring camp and disrupted fall practices is not a good sign.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Vegas really thought Helsinki was the savior, and did

Sep 24, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: So Packer gives the over under for wins this ]

not like the fact that someone else was named starter?

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,103
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic