Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have heard some crazy talk the last two days.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,639

I have heard some crazy talk the last two days.

Nov 26, 2018, 7:48 PM

Supposed Clemson fans saying a 21 point win over cooters for a 5th straight year feels like a loss. Some saying we cannot play defense. Some even criticizing our coaches.
A 21 point win over USuCk 6 years ago would have celebrated for weeks Now it's not enough for you, what does it take to please you? Is winning for a 5th straight time and by 21 points not enough to celebrate?
We shut out the coots in the third quarter and the evidence from the others games this year says different. Our defense played the worst game they have played this year and we still won by 21 points over the coots for a 5th straight win.
Our coaching staff has taken this program to places it has NEVER been before. Winning 10 games a year for 8 straight years, winning 3 straight ACC titles and about to be a fourth. Playing in every CFP playoff so far and winning the National Championship 2 years ago. And beating the little birds from Columbia by 21 points and for the 5th time.
This is s good as it has ever been and maybe as good as it ever will be.
Enjoy and celebrate what we have and leave your petty little comments at home!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have heard some crazy talk the last two days.

Nov 26, 2018, 7:51 PM

https://tenor.com/view/beating-dead-horse-gif-4547250

We get all the accomplishments

Nov 26, 2018, 8:07 PM

That’s why people were complaining that it wasn’t a defensive performance that we’re used to seeing. But there were maybe 8 people on this whole site that said it felt like a loss so it’s an extreme minority.

I for one am appreciative of all that the coaches and players have accomplished here so that’s why I’ve come to expect our guys to be locked in every game. I still celebrated a big win over the coots (resisted any five bomb pics because we’re above that) and am thrilled with the success of the program and in particular this season but being a good fan (alum for those asking) doesn’t mean you can’t have some criticism when it’s deserved.

We missed the first play off

Nov 26, 2018, 8:23 PM

FSU was in it and got rolled by O
FYI

Re: We missed the first play off

Nov 26, 2018, 8:30 PM

Geez, time to move on people. We have Pitt for the conference championship Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,639
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic