Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We knew coming into this year that it was make or break for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,429

We knew coming into this year that it was make or break for

Sep 30, 2019, 3:41 PM

Dabo...

This was always going to be the year that told us whether or not he was the right guy to lead the program, and if the "experiment" of a WR coach would pay off. Could he handle success and build on it?

Looks like last week answered that question. I suspect he has already met with DRad about his seat warming up.

Hate to say it now, but those that were against the hire may have been right after all. I sincerely hope not, b/c I like Dabo... but I don't know how let UNC play us so close when you have 13 1st or 2nd team All Americans on offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These troll posts are dumb and played out.

Sep 30, 2019, 3:47 PM

Are you in High School?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His brain stopped developing at the age of fifteen.

Sep 30, 2019, 3:49 PM

signed, TigerSmith '75®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

All troll posts are dumb and played out....but I like this one more than most.***

Sep 30, 2019, 4:04 PM [ in reply to These troll posts are dumb and played out. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These troll posts are dumb and played out.

Sep 30, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to These troll posts are dumb and played out. ]

Amen

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2019, 4:39 PM [ in reply to These troll posts are dumb and played out. ]

Or just high?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2019, 4:47 PM [ in reply to These troll posts are dumb and played out. ]

Or a mental institution?????

Re: We knew coming into this year that it was make or break for

Sep 30, 2019, 3:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

The worst part is that he

Sep 30, 2019, 3:49 PM

was not even a good cheerleader during this game, which is his strongest quality as a coach. He was too busy yelling at the refs and jotting down little notes every time someone made a mistake to have any time to pump his players.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The worst part is that he

Sep 30, 2019, 3:59 PM

Snowtown's poop looks a lot like chicken stuff. Muscoot was certainly not the right hire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The worst part is that he

Sep 30, 2019, 4:45 PM [ in reply to The worst part is that he ]

Yeah. Dabo better get it together. If he does not beat FSU by at least 95 points, I think it's time to clean house. If BV doesn't pitch a shut out, time for him as well.

(The insanity on here utterly amazes me!)

"I don't know how let UNC"?

Sep 30, 2019, 4:16 PM

And don't bother changing it, I already took a screenshot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

And he received

Sep 30, 2019, 4:30 PM

TUs for this post? Do we have that many trolls?

Sep 30, 2019, 4:41 PM

I sense extreme sarcasm here.

You think?? But some can't catch it!!***

Sep 30, 2019, 9:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2019, 4:56 PM

The worst part about all of this is that whoever gets Dabo after we fire him will get a good coach with head coaching experience. All we got was 12 years of cheerleading and WR coaching.

I don't know how many TD's it would take to get this idiot

Sep 30, 2019, 6:01 PM

out of here, but could we start a petition?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a button to push...

Sep 30, 2019, 8:55 PM

It has a ! By it...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You make a good point Snowball

Sep 30, 2019, 9:53 PM

And there is no doubt the old coach and mentor (aw shucks we're just tryin' to stay on the same field) Mack Brown outfoxed Dabo this week.

Still based on recruiting alone, we might let Coach Swinney hang around a game or two. I guess we'll all see what happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,429
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic