Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So many of you are really overreacting to the Syracuse game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,392

So many of you are really overreacting to the Syracuse game.

Oct 26, 2020, 10:26 AM

D.Hood has yet to report that this game felt like a loss. Until that happens, I'm chalking it up as a solid, mid-season win. Get all in or get all out loosers.

5-0 baby!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

knowing most people I'd say they has the stupids but since

Oct 26, 2020, 10:34 AM

it's you I'm calling it a type-O.

We are 6-0 baby!

Message was edited by: Or should that be the other way around?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not until we officially hear from Mr. Nikki Steele

Oct 26, 2020, 10:36 AM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No. We're 6-0. If you can't count higher than five, use your

Oct 26, 2020, 11:58 AM

other hand to get to six.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol...

Oct 26, 2020, 10:39 AM

You clearly don't understand college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I know a loss when I don't feel one.

Oct 26, 2020, 10:44 AM

coot

We haven’t played Syracuse yet have we?

Oct 26, 2020, 11:03 AM

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are all a little spoiled

Oct 26, 2020, 11:24 AM

Football isn’t a game played to perfection and it’s very wrong to expect it from OUR team. As a rule theTigers don’t give up big plays and Saturday we had a very,very rare pick six and one long pass. The other TD was a short drive after the blocked punt. The Cuse never drove the ball down the field and scored. That is a big plus, I think!
I think that the slow pace that Syracuse used all day definitely affected the Tiger defense. They got out of rhythm with the snap coming with 5 seconds on the clock for EVERY play. I think it would be difficult to prepare for that in practice. We may see that again as opposing coaches watch the film.
I’m anxious to see the B C game Saturday with the Irish just around the corner.

Stay positive. Dabos got this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,392
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic