Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play without entire league on board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play without entire league on board

May 8, 2020, 11:11 AM

ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play without entire league on board

The upcoming season is certainly shaping up to be one of the more unique in the history of college football. After recently coming out with a hardline on needin Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have been playing without the entire league on board

May 8, 2020, 11:19 AM

for quite some time.

Why stop now?

Re: We have been playing without the entire league on board

May 8, 2020, 1:57 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have been playing without the entire league on board

May 10, 2020, 8:00 AM [ in reply to We have been playing without the entire league on board ]

That's funny with a fair amount of truth. Is there a word for that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC commish Greg Sankey says the $EC will set the tone...

May 8, 2020, 11:53 AM

and that a great deal of focus, properly, will be on what the SEC does.

Could this clown be any more full of himself !?!?!?

Wow...just wow !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: TNET: ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play without entire league on board

May 8, 2020, 12:44 PM

I suspect there are a lot of options on the table.

Plan A: Play the season as scheduled.

Plan B: Just in case Plan A can't be implemented, prepare several options for implementation

I suspect that AD's are in daily contact with each other and have discussed 20+ different possibilities.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play without entire league on board

May 8, 2020, 12:52 PM

I've bought my season tickets. I truly believe I will be sitting in the stadium this fall watching the tigers play. Time for the nonsense to end.

May 8, 2020, 1:23 PM

I ordered mine today and hope to get in for at least one game. An article in The State newspaper this week stated that Clemson has had discussions on a lottery system based on IPTAY points or splitting season tickets into multiple packages. I will cry tears of joy whenever we can have a packed stadium again.

May 8, 2020, 1:13 PM

Just go back to the ACC BBall tournament and remember it was Duke that put a stop to it. I’d imagine Duke, Syracuse and Boston College have no intention of playing football this year.

May 8, 2020, 1:21 PM

I guess a lot of ACC schools we play on a steady schedule or rotating schedule would love to have a break from facing Clemson with an older TL and ETN coming back and and what was left and what's coming in, a relief for just a season would be a huge break for them!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play without entire league on board ]

I’d imagine Duke, Syracuse and Boston College have no intention of playing football this year.

How many years in a row will that make?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2020, 1:36 PM

Split into North/ South Divisions and put Duke in the North with the former Big East basketball schools. They should have went with directional divisions to begin with than trying to set up FSU-Miami championship game every year.

May 9, 2020, 9:56 AM

I would be surprised if having fsu and Miami in different divisions wasn't a prerequisite for Miami joining the league.

May 8, 2020, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play without entire league on board ]

Re: TNET: ACC commish says it's on 'radar' to play

May 8, 2020, 2:21 PM

The same iron handed leader who the Duke Pres told they werent playing hoops today. Fire this joke and get a real commish

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2020, 6:59 PM

So, Swoffie is saying that only UNCheat will be allowed to play a season slate...therefore, they will be league champions by default...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is going to happen when there never is a vaccine?

May 8, 2020, 8:33 PM

again there are many strains of coronovirus and neither has ever had a vaccine approved by the fda..so to think this will be any different is being very hopeful..there is a very real possibility there will never be a vaccine.

Nothing to do with this story, but when, oh when is the ACC

May 8, 2020, 10:52 PM

going to get rid of this milquetoast as Commissioner? Many years overdue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spot the dang BALL !!***

May 9, 2020, 3:06 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic