Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USC guys...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

USC guys...

May 10, 2015, 9:34 PM

Is Conner Mitch a lot like Conner Shaw? I mean... do you see him being the biggest gamer in Gamecock QB history, by making improbable, improvisational plays whenever your team is in danger of losing the game? Shaw was the best, and i know his shoes will be hard to fill, but do you guys think Mitch is THE guy that can take you further than Shaw (with a much less talented surrounding cast)?

I hope so. Would hate for this series to become nationally irrelevant again :( We aLwAyS dO oUr PaRt in giving the nation a game worth watching. Hoping to USC do the same from here on out (last 5 years have really helped scratch the surface of something we've been waiting on, for what seems like a hundred years) ;)

TIA for your humbled responses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USC guys...

May 10, 2015, 9:46 PM

Go ask your feathered friends on FGF. I for one hope they enter the Clemson game 0-11 every year. All rivalries are local, I could careless who wins the Auburn/Bama, Ohio State/Michigan, USC/UCLA, or Texas/Oklahoma game. I'm also certain those fans don't care who wins the Clemson/Coot game.

May 10, 2015, 9:51 PM

Who's been " waiting for 100 years " for the events of 2009-2013 ?
Nobody . That's who. It's been 18 months since we lost to your coots . Don't expect that to end any time soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 10, 2015, 9:49 PM

First of all, USC doesnt know much about Scar's qb situation
Secondly, all coot fans are gonna say yes because it's their desparate hope even though they know little about mitch

Connor Mitch is another Pro-style QB

May 10, 2015, 10:04 PM

Connor Mitch will be more like Thompson than Shaw. Spurrier loves tall, slow Pro-style QBs. With their porous OL, a fast mobile QB like Shaw would serve them well. Fortunately, they will not have a running QB, unless they get Golson to transfer there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson's been waiting since the 1800's for a relevant rivalry/worthy opponent

May 10, 2015, 10:13 PM

As opposed to a lose-lose situation every year. Lose and we lost to a team with zero national respect, and we tank in the polls. Win and nobody cares bc it's always expected of Clemson to do so.

Think Duke in the ACC. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Not often, though. And even when they've found it, we're still expected to win.

We have a worthy opponent: FSU

May 10, 2015, 10:22 PM

We play FSU every year for the ACC title. I would prefer SCAR to be an SEC bottom-feeder that gives Clemson a warm-up before we play for the ACC title.

Of course, I live in the Columbia area and deal with obnoxious SCAR fans, especially relatives, constantly. I love them most when they are chastened and humble after many beat-downs. I hope the Orange Crush makes a come back this year!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah...Duke does suck...anyone with a losing record to them

May 10, 2015, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Clemson's been waiting since the 1800's for a relevant rivalry/worthy opponent ]

should give up football.....oh wait.

Coots are praying he's as good as Thompson***

May 11, 2015, 7:00 AM [ in reply to Connor Mitch is another Pro-style QB ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

When did Connor Shaw play at Southern Cal?***

May 10, 2015, 10:14 PM

Re: When did Connor Shaw play at Southern Cal?***

May 10, 2015, 10:28 PM

Mainly just a ploy to get Gamecocks to open the thread and try and attempt to read.

Well...

May 10, 2015, 10:32 PM

1.) usc Sucks.

2.) the guy with two first names probably sucks

3.) Dylan Thompson sucked

So...

Cocklover

May 10, 2015, 10:16 PM

is that all you got?? seriously? you fools must be the dumbest fan base in the history of athletics. you were never a factor, only fodder for us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re I don't belie e that he is on the USC tram, or, at

May 10, 2015, 11:04 PM

least, we haven't heard of him.

May 10, 2015, 11:58 PM

Hey wonderkid u need to be smarter with ur approach. Its too obvious when you first call usuck what they want to be and secondly use uppercase letters.

Did not read my other posts.

May 11, 2015, 8:37 AM

> Hey wonderkid u need to be smarter with ur approach.
> Its too obvious when you first call usuck what they
> want to be and secondly use uppercase letters.

dude, onedirectionfan, you're on the wrong board.

May 11, 2015, 12:09 AM

This is T I G E R N E T.

Fortunately, Clemson fans will be concerning themselves

May 11, 2015, 12:35 AM

with Deshaun Watson and the Tiger quarterbacking crew.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...bless your heart !!!***

May 11, 2015, 8:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Tell 'em onedercoot

May 11, 2015, 8:30 AM

Nice job at baiting. You must be a master at it....***

May 11, 2015, 10:41 AM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic