Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wins are certainly great. But why is it that the # 1 team in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,810

Wins are certainly great. But why is it that the # 1 team in

Nov 22, 2015, 1:53 AM

college football has a tougher time with the bottom feeders than with those at the front end of the schedule. Next week we have to punish the coots without let up or Bama is likely to get #1.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got up huge and let off the gas

Nov 22, 2015, 2:22 AM

If we wanted to score more, we could have. There's a reason Kelly Bryant was the leading rusher.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We got up huge and let off the gas

Nov 22, 2015, 5:50 AM

Frankly, I dont care if we are 1, 2, 3 or 4, just make it in and win out. The rankings outside of the top 4 is just for bragging rights.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It feels like a warmup/practice game to me...

Nov 22, 2015, 6:01 AM

and I'm okay with it. Dabo's got us here this far and one of the reasons is because how he manages the whole team. Besides letting the backup players have some playtime, it allows our starters to rest. I watch a lot of games every Saturday and I can tell you that we're probably the least banged-up team among the top teams in the nation. With the exception of Mike Williams, which was very unfortunate, we do not have a major injury, at least not from being banged up from being overplayed. We even have this week to rest players like Gallman, McCloud and Crowder.

We'll see the difference in the playoff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The number 1 team has not struggled against anyone and

Nov 22, 2015, 6:29 AM

that is why everybody but the coots and a few idiot tiger fans thinks they are #1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,810
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic