Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We gonna' paint Chapel Hill Orange the way we did
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

We gonna' paint Chapel Hill Orange the way we did

Aug 1, 2019, 8:39 AM

Wake last year? I know it is a bit further of a drive but we don't play the Hells all that often lately and think that will be a hard ticket to get.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

My group will be there!

Aug 1, 2019, 8:42 AM

Staying downtown at AC so we will paint the town Orange!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The AC is now sold out for the Clemson weekend and

Aug 4, 2019, 3:50 AM

for the previous weekend with App St.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fun to paint Orange County...

Aug 1, 2019, 8:43 AM

ORANGE!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We gonna' paint Chapel Hill Orange the way we did

Aug 1, 2019, 8:43 AM

It will be heavily Clemson. But there will be more Tar Heels there than there were Deacons at Wake.

I'm going. Been to 9 ACC venues but never been to Kenan.

Aug 1, 2019, 8:48 AM

Last I was there they got up 17-0 and were sure they were going to win it. Willie Simmons saved us that day by bringing us back

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2019, 10:31 AM

i remember that game... When he was "on" he had a rocket launcher for an arm. Somehow the line held for him and he and receivers kept connecting on long balls that night.

It's not a hard ticket to get right now

Aug 1, 2019, 8:47 AM

Stubhub has seats available all over the stadium for that game, including luxury box seats for $999.99 each.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The only way you're going to get UNCheat fans...

Aug 1, 2019, 9:13 AM

to show-up for a football game, is by letting them use the ticket stub for free admission to a basketball game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 1, 2019, 9:01 AM

May not be as many seats available for that game. I heard they sold out their season tickets for the first time in a long time this year mostly due to MAC Brown coming back, but part of it was being able to get tickets to the Clemson game they had to buy lower tier game tickets as part of a package. So either way winning or losing the Clemson game will be sold out because if they are winning then they will show up and if they are losing that will be their big game for the year.

CH is always a fav place to visit as is cute Keenan "Oil" Stadium since you can walk down on lower

Aug 1, 2019, 9:20 AM

track area b/4 game..thus being close to our cheerleaders & team pre-practice..but after game begins you can only be on the track while steadily walking but no stopping or watching game since security will usher you on.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lower track area?

Aug 1, 2019, 10:06 AM

Are you talking about that blue path/walkway that was between the stands and the hedges?

I think that was removed a few years ago.

I also heard the natural grass was being replaced with synthetic turf.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The lower track area?

Aug 1, 2019, 12:44 PM

I walked on the field June 28th . Grass is gone and artificial turf is now the surface.

It won't be long before most schools go that route...

Aug 1, 2019, 6:54 PM

including Clemson.

In the long run, it's less expensive than natural grass (no irrigation, now mowing, no re-soding, and no re-painting and marking before every game).

Re: The lower track area?

Aug 1, 2019, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: The lower track area? ]

Good lowered ... we're going to be a blazing on that fast-track field .
Etienne and Lyn-J just might get 200 each .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 1, 2019, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: We gonna' paint Chapel Hill Orange the way we did ]

Saw they sold 28,400 season tickets. The place holds 51,000. I think the bench seats with back rails was changed entirely to individual seats. Getting in and out to seats away from the isle was very difficult with that bench arrangement.

Message was edited by: BerlinSPY73®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Aug 2, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: We gonna' paint Chapel Hill Orange the way we did ]

Well, if you are going to "Paint it Orange", you are in the correct county. Chapel Hill happens to be in Orange County. Have fun. I have to go to a family wedding. They, at least, picked an away game weekend.

Aug 1, 2019, 10:45 AM

I think I may attend that game . My tugboat schedule has me home for that one .

I will bring orange paint .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Perhaps I will have a Tigernet meet-up tailgate area.

Aug 1, 2019, 11:40 AM

If I can work my UNC contact.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Perhaps I will have a Tigernet meet-up tailgate area.

Aug 1, 2019, 12:47 PM

?? would attend ??

DB23

Aug 2, 2019, 3:31 AM [ in reply to Re: We gonna' paint Chapel Hill Orange the way we did ]

I’ll bring some brushes

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

My crowd (4) will be there, decked in Orange!!!

Aug 1, 2019, 11:47 AM

I hope they've changed the seating in such a way as to allow decent leg room for all patrons!!! While esthetically Keenan is attractive, functionally it is a nightmare and most unenjoyable!!!

Last time attending we got our butts kicked . . . Ready to spit that bad taste out forever!!!

The good thing about Keenan . . . All the Orange in attendance dominates the visual lines as it "POPS" against that powder blue background!!! We need to fill her to capacity with our Orange Clad Faithful!!!!!!!

Well, chapelhole IS in Orange County!***

Aug 1, 2019, 12:10 PM

I’ll be there

Aug 1, 2019, 12:12 PM

Can’t wait to see my Tigers play !

I gots my 5 tickets already...***

Aug 1, 2019, 12:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bringing 9 total

Aug 2, 2019, 7:25 AM

With 2 in blue for sure(wives), 2 possibly in blue (brother's daughters, hopefully he has talked some sense into them) so at the very least we outnumber them 5-4. I will take a 5-4 attendance majority in the stadium for sure. And hopefully we have a similar or better result than the last game I attended there when Whitehurst threw 4 TDs and we kicked their butts. It was glorious sitting in the student section with so many ###### talking smack before the game and when they went up 9-0. Then after we scored to start the third quarter they started filing out. I kept yelling, "Where yall headed, you don't wanna watch this?" lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone have 2 tickets?***

Aug 3, 2019, 4:27 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic