Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We can't afford another 4 more years...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 4,253

We can't afford another 4 more years...

Nov 5, 2012, 8:20 AM

With all the media bias going on today, 4 more years will certainly send the country down the drain. It must stop right now, and it is up to us to make sure it stops. Make your voices heard.

With today’s situation and how the media is overtaking the way it is covering, or not covering in this case, the rest of the country besides the southeast is complete madness. They claim to be representing the rest of the country and giving them all the credit they deserve but when it comes to a member from the party from the southeast, all others are lagging behind with no chance of ever being able to compete. From top to bottom they are far superior to all others around the country in their opinion.

It is up to us; the loyal fans of all other parties throughout the nation, to stand up and make our voices heard and put a stop to all the bias from the media and in the polls. Write or call your local station and even the bigger nationwide markets and tell them that we have had enough of them not giving our candidate due credit they deserve.

The madness must stop and the SEC can’t be given another 4 years of media and poll bias. Pull the plug on ESPN and let them know as loud as possible that we will not stand for it anymore.

*Paid for by no one and I approve this message as a fan of the Clemson Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nov 5, 2012, 8:27 AM

Take that political crap to the amphi-lounge.

Re: ^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nov 5, 2012, 8:29 AM

This is about football and SEC bias. Some people don't get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reading is fundamental***

Nov 5, 2012, 8:38 AM [ in reply to ^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: ^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nov 5, 2012, 10:18 AM [ in reply to ^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ]

Reading not your strong suit?

Let me guess Obama supporter?

null

AMEN..***

Nov 5, 2012, 8:32 AM

This is one of those great posts that definitely requires

Nov 5, 2012, 8:43 AM

complete reading. Clever tie-in with the election. +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you should explain it for CUTigerDstomp

Nov 5, 2012, 9:44 AM

If you type slow enough he just might get it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

L-O-L....I t-h-i-n-k h-e-'-s g-o-t-t-e-n t-h-e

Nov 5, 2012, 10:43 AM

m-e-s-s-a-g-e b-y n-o-w! W-a-t-c-h o-u-t f-o-r D-S-P t-h-o-u-g-h....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe you should explain it for CUTigerDstomp

Nov 5, 2012, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Maybe you should explain it for CUTigerDstomp ]

What is a d-stomp? Sounds painful as ####.

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

Re: We can't afford another 4 more years...

Nov 5, 2012, 9:31 AM

You are absolutely right!!! I for one can hardly stomach ESPN anymore and have already stopped reading the local newspapers for any noteworthy Tiger news.

Save the middle class... conferences***

Nov 5, 2012, 10:08 AM

Re: ^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Nov 5, 2012, 10:16 AM

Dude, it's an allegory. And a pretty clever one at that. +1

Re: ^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Nov 5, 2012, 10:39 AM

Your way behind. Al Gory is not running this time. He got beat a few years ago. He is now warming the earth.

Nov 5, 2012, 10:29 AM

We need another party...or, uh, network.

Great piece of writing...***

Nov 5, 2012, 10:35 AM

Re: Re: ^^^^^^^^NOT about Football^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Nov 5, 2012, 10:46 AM

Yeah, send me some global warming. LA, Seattle, San Fran and NYC all under water and we can fish for reds and flounder at Florence.

Nov 5, 2012, 11:07 AM

Let's get the fanbases of all non-SEC teams to write strongly worded letters to Slive and ESPN.

Let's let the SEC secede from the NCAA Football union and play their own little 14 team super duper awesomeness season, then we can finally justify and come to the conclusion that Vanderbilt, Missouri, Kentucky, and Auburn can truly beat ANY team in the nation, 2-7 Auburn would play Oregon today and win 82-0, because they have SEC SPEED! Arkansas could beat Southern Cal with their SECOND STRING! And don't even get me started on Kentucky, they're an absolute powerhouse! Alabammer and Les Miles University of Louisiana could beat any NFL team and probably the NFL Pro Bowlers! Us inferior ACC, PAC 12, Big 10, BIG 12, and Big East teams are completely doomed.

Sorry, I just had to know what it felt like to be have my head completely buried up my behind like most of the delusional SEC fans. How do you cheer for a conference and not a team? I've heard South Carolina fans say they would pull for Georgia... a hated rival, in any out of conference games. Are you serious? That's just flat out stupidity.

Replies: 17
| visibility 4,253
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic