Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would like for the powers that be to enlarge the stadium
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I would like for the powers that be to enlarge the stadium

Feb 7, 2019, 6:08 PM

by 116 seats. I think it would b cool if they changed capacity from 81,500 to

81,618. That capacity has the 81 the 16 and the 18 in it. Would be a subtle way to honor those teams

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meant enlarge by 118 seats. I got to thinking about the

Feb 7, 2019, 6:10 PM

how to get the 16 title in there and typed the wrong number. I do know that 81,618- 81,500 is 118.

Re: I would like for the powers that be to enlarge the stadium

Feb 7, 2019, 6:13 PM

Then add 19 "Super Luxury" boxes to honor 2019?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2019, 6:19 PM

gonna be a real problem when you want the capacity to be 81,618192021

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Yep, but a nice problem to have. Like now I have

Feb 7, 2019, 6:25 PM

double separate mattted covers of the sports illustrated of 81 title and 2016 title in one frame. I have to decide whether to frame the 2018 separate or redo the double and make it triple. Someone told me that was going to be a problem two years ago. I laughed and said it would be a nice problem to have years down the road. And now only two years later, I have the pleasure of dealing with it.

Shouldn't we wait till next year since

Feb 7, 2019, 6:24 PM

they'll have turn right around and enlarge it to 19,181,681. And we're going to need to enlarge 93 by a couple of lanes.

Feb 7, 2019, 8:33 PM

I would like to see the ‘fans’ fill up the stadium we have now. Rarely is there a game when there isn’t a noticeable section of the upper decks empty. You likely will not see the capacity increased until this obvious void is filled. Personally I would rather have more comfortable seats. My old back getting close to the big 80 is having trouble with the bench seats of yesteryear.... but I’m there every Saturday,

Hang in there. My dad turned 80 in November and I understand

Feb 7, 2019, 9:47 PM

terms like sciatica, arthritis, angioplasty, etc... But he and my mom leave the house to go ride every day, pick grandchildren up from school, watch them play sports and it makes my day when my dad tells me he played golf on a Saturday about once a month, sometimes twice a month.

You are young! I'm 56 and those benches are starting to feel different to me than they did in the early 1980's, but you can do it. Get one of those cushion seats with the back on it.

I agree that the days of expanding capacity is probably over for all college stadiums, but we can put in 118 more capacity, even if we don't have the people. But you've also got to think the student body is going to increase significantly in the next few years. I'm hearing 29 or 30,000 in the works. That alone would make sure we fill the current capacity.

FAIL - what about, 19 & 20 ????

Feb 7, 2019, 8:34 PM

the next 2 National Championships ????

null

We can honor our first three national title teams the way

Feb 7, 2019, 9:38 PM

I said. Of course there would be signage in all the existing places honoring all national title teams including the first three and all those to follow. But the capacity honors those three.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic