Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hopkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Hopkins

Nov 8, 2017, 3:37 PM

I’m guessing all the scouts from the NFL watched you play and Daniel and Clemson was just a stepping stone. I don’t know who pissed in your cornflakes but you sound like a spoiled brat. You wouldn’t be where you are today if it wasn’t for the exposer you gained from playing here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is a spoiled brat? His family is eating Ramen Noodles!***

Nov 8, 2017, 3:38 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, why doesn't he feed them better????

Nov 8, 2017, 3:39 PM

He has the money!!

Maybe they like it***

Nov 8, 2017, 3:40 PM

I like on backpacking trips.***

Nov 8, 2017, 3:41 PM

Did you miss he wasn't as big of a PRIORITY as Sammy ?

Nov 8, 2017, 3:46 PM [ in reply to How is a spoiled brat? His family is eating Ramen Noodles!*** ]

Complaining about Sammy was one, the College Football's Ponzi Scheme and finally his FAMILY.

AS to the OP, sure he was/is BUTTHURT over not being quite as important as Sammy, but read what he said, he said College Football is a Ponzie scheme, not Clemson. As a plus, further evidence that Clemson doesn't slide players money.

It's his opinion, he has that right, but he was NEVER gonna be as important as Sammy. Nuk was gonna line up ,run his routes and ###### the ball out of the air,being the great WR he is. He was never gonna line up in the backfield or take a Jet Sweep the length of the field. Sammy was better.

Didn't realize sn@tch was a banned word

Nov 8, 2017, 3:49 PM

LOL

We like Ramen Noodles! and Beanie Weenies!

Nov 8, 2017, 3:48 PM [ in reply to How is a spoiled brat? His family is eating Ramen Noodles!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah - god forbid

Nov 8, 2017, 3:42 PM

nuk has an opinion

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

When to school on a scholarship

Nov 8, 2017, 3:43 PM

left school in debt

exactly

Nov 8, 2017, 3:46 PM [ in reply to yeah - god forbid ]

apparently op feels every player thats walks through door has to be a clemson shill

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

$40 Million................GUARANTEED

Nov 8, 2017, 3:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buys a LOT of Ramen.***

Nov 8, 2017, 3:52 PM

We benefited greatly from Nuk playing football here.

Nov 8, 2017, 3:46 PM

He can pitch all the fits or throw all the tantrums he wants and I'm not going to criticize him. If anything I owe him and nothing he says or anything he does will end my affection for what he did for Clemson University's Football program.

Nothing any of our players do or will ever do will cause me to watch an NFL game either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with your 1st paragraph. But you're

Nov 8, 2017, 3:53 PM

missing out not watching DW play the last month. I couldn't care less about NFL outside of Clemson player success, but watching DW tear it up in the NFL was awesome.

That said, to each their own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Is there something I can say or do to stop people ...

Nov 8, 2017, 4:24 PM [ in reply to We benefited greatly from Nuk playing football here. ]

who are never going to watch NFL from talking , texting or posting about not watching the NFL.

For the record, I don't watch soccer, marathons or triathlons and yet I do not feel compelled to repeatedly remind people. I also hate Lima beans but like other beans and vegetables in general.

The above will be my last post about soccer, marathons, triathlons or Lima beans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We benefited greatly from Nuk playing football here.

Nov 8, 2017, 4:28 PM [ in reply to We benefited greatly from Nuk playing football here. ]

NOT ANY MORE. HE IS BURNING BRIDGES. SAD TO THINK WE HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HE DID SOME TIME AT CU. He’s had a real bad attitude for a long time.

Re: Hopkins

Nov 8, 2017, 3:53 PM

I am so sorry he turned out to be so unappreciative of what Clemson did for him.
I now have a new opinion of him, but I will always remember 4th and 16.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic