Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We are in good shape...quit whining
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 436

We are in good shape...quit whining

Nov 13, 2016, 10:52 AM

Some of the posts on this board are embarrassing, and I'm not just talking about yesterday's game. I've seen posts each week that we don't blow somebody out complaining about something. Just shut up and enjoy what we have here. We've spent a lot of years trying to get to where we are now, so just enjoy it. We still get in the playoff and likely #2 or #3 if we win out. Yeah, I'm disappointed and sat speechless last night as the game slipped away from us, but I'd much rather win the championship at 14-1 than end up 14-1 like last year. It's still all in front of us. FSU is the only team I can really recall in recent years that ran the table, but they didn't have to deal with the playoffs. Even Alabama and Ohio State haven't run the table when they have won in recent years.

So just enjoy the rest of this season while we have the players and coaching staff we have. It's been a long ride to get here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I agree with your overall point about enjoying the

Nov 13, 2016, 11:21 AM

ride and keeping perspective. What is it that sets people off when there is actual dialogue about the game, good and bad? I agree that people shouldn't be taking personal shots, but discussing bad decisions, etc. What should be posted here? It is almost like this board prefers the daily idiotic drivel of "Coot did this or Coot said that".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 436
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic