Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: David Pollack tweets about Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Football Update: David Pollack tweets about Clemson

Oct 20, 2013, 9:45 AM

David Pollack tweets about Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well his leg humpers are sucking right now

Oct 20, 2013, 9:50 AM

so I don't really care what he believes or doesn't about Clemson. I'd ask him does he believes in Richt and the alternative universe mutt fans live in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still believe in Ga, or LSU, or USuC, or Johnnie football?

Oct 20, 2013, 9:52 AM

nm

Re: Still believe in Ga, or LSU, or USuC, or Johnnie football?

Oct 20, 2013, 12:24 PM

Johnny Football? Yeah. He is not the best QB in the world, but he is good. A trash talking thug, but good. If he had a defense worth a crap, he would be undefeated.

He gets paid to believe in them

Oct 20, 2013, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Still believe in Ga, or LSU, or USuC, or Johnnie football? ]

I would believe if I was making a pretty penny to sit around in a suit and talk about sports.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Football Update: David Pollack tweets about Clemson

Oct 20, 2013, 9:56 AM

David Pollack waits 7 weeks to respond to a tweet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2013, 10:05 AM

Why does anybody give a dogs-itch what a polack thinks about Clemson!!

Not that it matters what Pollack thinks, but what in the

Oct 20, 2013, 10:10 AM

world are non-Clemson fans supposed to think after last night's reaming? I know what we'd all think if some other top 5 or top 10 school got throttled like we did - OVER RATED, and no, we wouldn't believe either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Won't remember. They will remember shirtless guy with

Oct 25, 2013, 8:30 PM

pretty boy front and center forever. Can't unring that bell Im afraid

How are the Dogs doing Pollock? How does he have any right

Oct 20, 2013, 11:27 AM

to say anything about Clemson. His parents were Clemson fans and he turns and goes to Georgia after playing the recruiting game with Clemson to the hilt. I mean his alma mater lost to a bad Vanderbilt team.

We are doing really bad.

Oct 20, 2013, 12:22 PM

We have lost a lot of our starters for awhile and for the season and some yesterday. But out of all our 3 losses, we didn't get destroyed like that. We were competitive in our losses but in your 1 loss, you weren't. You loss 51-14 at a game in Clemson to a freshman Quarterback.
Overrated

Re: We are doing really bad.

Oct 20, 2013, 12:26 PM

We beat your sorry behinds and it wasn't nearly as close as the score indicated. Y'all ready to fire Richt yet ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not.***

Oct 20, 2013, 12:40 PM

Re: I'm not.***

Oct 25, 2013, 8:22 PM

You must be a sissy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you were competitive in your loss to Vandy...

Oct 20, 2013, 12:33 PM [ in reply to We are doing really bad. ]

Richt is certain changing the culture for you guys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are doing really bad.

Oct 20, 2013, 2:03 PM [ in reply to We are doing really bad. ]

You are a whole FB team. You field 11 on each side of the ball. You are what you put on the field game by game. Game by game, UGA has been worst than Clemson and, you lost to Clemson at your best this year. You loss to Clemson period, by 1 point or a 100, you were the loser, and you will continue to be a loser for the rest of this season. In FB, you have to play your best 11. UGA lost to a complete nobody with their best 11. We lost to a top 5 team with a fresh QB that would put 70 on UGA. UGA won't get a chance to play FSU b/c UGA just isn't good enough to get that chance. Bama may, but UGA won't. Losers like UGA won't get a chance not this year to play against a FSU, you're just not even close to being good enough to get or have that chance. The fact still remains, Clemson beat UGA with their best 11 before any injuries on both sides of the ball!!! And don't use we had players out, it was game #1. Every team comes into the season with bumps and bruises. That is just flat out the nature of the game in FB. No FB team plays absolutely unscathed. Game 1 season opener, UGA loses to Clemson. Take your crying A$S back to the puppy board and cry with someone who gives a chit about you, we don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing before I go. Next week is week 8, if we played UGA next week. We would beat the skin off of you, your dogs have been run over to many times to run out in front of these Tigers again this year. Your dogs would be killed!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1.... but you've got to quit mincing your words.***

Oct 20, 2013, 2:07 PM

Off topic, but UGA's College of Ag and Environmental

Oct 25, 2013, 8:41 PM [ in reply to How are the Dogs doing Pollock? How does he have any right ]

Sciences recently published ground-breaking results of additional uses for sheep- wool.

Dare someone to tweet that back to him

I was standing next to the fan when he said that.

Oct 20, 2013, 11:55 AM

Pollick then did the Tomahawk chop and transitioned it to the butt spanking motion. Then he said "embarrassing."

who cares what a Vampire Diaries reject thinks?***

Oct 20, 2013, 12:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2013, 12:24 PM

Who cares what David Pollack says.

Shut up David or

Oct 20, 2013, 12:25 PM

I'll call Condaleeza Rice, and she'll beat the taste out of your piehole!

Who cares what a washed up Jesse Palmer wanna be has to say

Oct 20, 2013, 12:29 PM

He is still butt hurt from being the butt of the joke on Game day. That kid was funny!!!!

Message was edited by: Coothater®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kid?***

Oct 20, 2013, 12:33 PM

Well the "Hey Jesse...I Clemsoned your mom last night" is

Oct 25, 2013, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Who cares what a washed up Jesse Palmer wanna be has to say ]

equally impressive.

Oct 20, 2013, 12:31 PM

His response has nothing to do with his alma mater. Like it or not he's now a part of the college football media and his comment is in line with the rest of the media/nation outside of Clemson and it makes me sick! I'm not trying to be a dumper and still have confidence we are heading in the right direction, but we're basically back to where we were after the Orange Bowl in the eyes of the media. They were finally giving us love and respect and we choked. Is what it is.

Oct 20, 2013, 2:20 PM

Oh you are such a loser. One F-ing slip up doesn't make the make up of the team. Lose by 1 or 50, it's just one loss. If we fold up for the rest of the season then yes, we are a crap team. I bet we don't so, get your cootish A$S comparison back across the boarder!!!

Go have a wet dream about Clowney, Dumba$$***

Oct 20, 2013, 12:33 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2013, 8:20 PM

Yes David I still believe. Any team will most likely have a bad day after 4 turn overs. Hey, I saw Usuc beat a pretty good Bama team. Go figure, even the coots can win on any given day. Ughey losing to Vandy girls proves my point, don't you think. Or do you really believe that Vandy girls is a better team!!!

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic