Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

"We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are

Jan 1, 2016, 6:35 PM

a Clemson team playing in the National Championship, period.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

They're just wanting the same excuse they used when FSU beat

Jan 1, 2016, 6:39 PM

Auburn. We're not really an ACC school. We're an SEC school who happens to play in the ACC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read that on my phone on the way home. SMDH***

Jan 1, 2016, 8:18 PM

Who said that?!?

Jan 1, 2016, 8:20 PM

We don't want to be an SEC team, thank you very much.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are

Jan 1, 2016, 8:33 PM

If we're an SEC team playing in the ACC, what does that make sc?

Jan 1, 2016, 8:36 PM

FCS team playing in the SEC? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

The Citadel's Homecoming date??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 9:07 PM

I wrote a congratulatory message and I'm getting bashed.
Obviously you people don't know how to act being in a championship scenario.
You constantly berate Bama fans but you're acting like a bunch of #### idots.
The ACC AIN'T the SEC allright. You won one #### national title to break our eight year streak.
We've beaten Clemson the last TWELVE times we've played them.
I tried to be nice and you idots can't accept it, so here you go.
Bama will beat your brains out. We will run over, around and all over you.
You might as well get ready for it, because every team we've played for the national title, since Sabans arrival has gotten totally destroyed.
You barely beat Louisville, you beat South Carolina by five after they lost to the friggin Citadel.
You win one big game and suddenly you're the greatest team in the history of college football.
Well act like a bunch of ######## all you want. But let me tell you something.
You're about to get your ### kicked in no uncertain terms.
Welcome to the real world of college football.
Welcome to the SEC.
Bring it!
To hell with this website. You idiots can all kiss my ###.

Jan 1, 2016, 9:09 PM

Why do you keep coming back to Tigernet? Don't you have a date with your mother/sister?

Well Bye Bye Muda***

Jan 1, 2016, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jan 1, 2016, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

Lighten up Francis!!

Your Crimson panties are obviously in to tight of a wad!

Go Tigers!!

The butthurt is strong in this one

Jan 1, 2016, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

Compliments are great. Thanks

But don't say we're an SEC school or even like one. And getting your panties in a bunch when fervently disagree doesn't help.

It's going to be a good game. Let's leave it at that

Jan 1, 2016, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

Don't hurt yourself if it doesn't work out like you hope, I know everything you believe to be true will seem like a lie and your world will seem like it is falling apart but there is life beyond early 2000 SEC football dominance. I promise there are other things you can go back to enjoying like f'ing your sister or burning crosses. See you in Phoenix!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Missed the compliment. But I did catch the true colors.***

Jan 1, 2016, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

Kick rocks loser

Jan 1, 2016, 9:32 PM

Alasippi I think you missed the last two QB's that cut your d up for massive yards and hung crooked numbers all over the scoreboard on that Bama d.

Ohio state did it with a third string QB, ole miss did it with our 3rd string QB transfer from two years ago. He would've been our backup this year.

We actually beat Ohio State the previous year in the Orange bowl. Our QB is better than any you've faced, and it's not close.

We'll load the box and jam your wr to make Coker beat us. He won't be able to "manage" very well.

Your defense will be gasping for air before halftime.

In other words, we ain't Ohio state, ole mess, or Mich St.

We are Saban's worst nightmare! Enjoy!

Wow Alasippi is REALLY upset...

Jan 1, 2016, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

Must have just watched the replay of the Bama-Ole Miss game

LMAO...

Jan 1, 2016, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

You can dish out that snide "congrats" statement, but you sure can't take it. It was so obvious that you start with a nice comment and in the middle throw that in.

Bama may have beaten Clemson the last 12 times we played, but this is not the Clemson team from back then. My gosh, the coots beat the crap out of Bama.

And, not like you, Clemson fans don't ride the coattails of the ACC like you do the SEC. What is this?..." You won one #### national title to break our eight year streak (didn't realize bama won all of those." WE did not win that NC, it was fsu. WE don't care about our cousins in the ACC. You will not hear us singing "We Are Family, I got all my sisters with me" like the SEC does. If you have to depend on others to make you look better, I suggest all of you to have a family reunion. Coots can bring the chicken. I have heard gator meat is tasty like chicken. Ga can get a guard dog or maybe Tn can do that. Ole Miss will bring a flag. Miss St can supply the door bells Auburn can supply the shade tree (oops, a high and mighty bama scum took care of that, so better get a tent). But please let Vandy do all the planning since they are the only ones that have any smarts.

You say bama will run all over Clemson. Well, he did not do too much running last night. And I don't want to hear what others have said about Henry....that Saban did not give the ball on purpose and used him as a decoy. BS!! Saban has never shied away from stuffing that ball in his gut, even when the game was well at hand. You may have won, but Henry was stopped, plain and simple.

LOL, you say you came here to be nice. No, you didn't. You came here trying to test the waters and write an article. Please give us some links to read your "articles" that you have written.

Now run along and get to writing your article about how those Clemson people treated such a nice guy.

You seem to forget, you are in OUR house and you will be treated like a guest if you act like a guest. If you think that was a compliment that you tried to sneak in, I have some ocean front property in Glendale, AZ you can buy.

Welcome to the SEC??? We've beat LSU, Auburn and

Jan 1, 2016, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

USuck from your precious conference...face it pal...your little one-dimensional team is about to become just another notch in our season-long belt. Suck it!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Jan 1, 2016, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

They're just checking the thickness of your skin. Most Bama fans are thin skinned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Jan 1, 2016, 10:51 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

Can't wait for the 11th. ;)

This guy's got jokes

Jan 1, 2016, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: "We are an SEC team playing in the ACC". Bullshite, we are ]

One big game? 4 top ten wins. Guess bama does that every year

Re: This guy's got jokes

Jan 1, 2016, 11:42 PM

Well of course they do , but those top 10 teams are generally out of the rankings by the end of the season .

DB23

We are Clemson playing for Clemson

Jan 1, 2016, 8:37 PM

Eff The SEC and The ACC

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Re: coots are a FCS team playing in SEC!

Jan 1, 2016, 8:38 PM

Then the citadel would take their spot in SEC!

very well said!***

Jan 1, 2016, 9:17 PM

Are they calling us sec because of the drug tests

Jan 1, 2016, 10:49 PM

I agree that it's a bit embarrassing but calling us sec is a bit low. In all seriousness I hope those guys can turn it around and get their act together.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic