Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm not a giant soccer fan or anything but listening...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I'm not a giant soccer fan or anything but listening...

Jun 26, 2014, 11:12 PM

to Tigernet, you'd think that watching the World Cup is akin to dating your sister or swearing allegiance to Al Qaeda/ISIS. I don't normally watch swimming or gymnastics but, much like the Olympics, we are pulling for America here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tnet ain't gonna like this.

Jun 26, 2014, 11:15 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mystery TD'er...

Jun 26, 2014, 11:44 PM

Get bent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Mystery TD'er...

Jun 26, 2014, 11:47 PM

They're out there man. Like people who "shag" their sisters. ;)

Here's a +1 to help.

remember when you were young and you pull the girl's hair

Jun 27, 2014, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Mystery TD'er... ]

hoping she would notice you?

i'm thinking mystery tder just pulled your hair...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: remember when you were young and you pull the girl's hair

Jun 27, 2014, 12:33 AM

Pullin hair? That's not the first place I'd touch er'. And I'm not tawking bout my sister, HTH.
;)

it's very helpful, but i'm not sure it's FM helpful. he's

Jun 27, 2014, 12:35 AM

picked up an admirer of sorts; i hope their intentions are honorable?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it's very helpful, but i'm not sure it's FM helpful. he's

Jun 27, 2014, 12:49 AM

Oh. Well that takes "outsourcing" to another level. But hey, look at the bright side, ya gotta be admired before you have an admirer. AmIright...

If you had typed, "I could care less", the mystery

Jun 27, 2014, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Mystery TD'er... ]

TD'er would have been me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I don't like it.***

Jun 27, 2014, 7:21 AM [ in reply to Tnet ain't gonna like this. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You sayin there's sumthin wrong with

Jun 26, 2014, 11:22 PM

Dating your sister? If so, you're prolly right.

We are? I don't care who wins***

Jun 26, 2014, 11:52 PM

its gotten better

Jun 27, 2014, 12:34 AM

I remember in 2010 when my pules dropped 17 % in one day for defending soccer a blow that my pulse has still never fully recovered from

Re: its gotten better

Jun 27, 2014, 12:36 AM

I posted a photo of a coot last summer making fun of him, TNet thought I was the coot in the photo and didn't read the comment I wrote... That's why I'm at 80.

Well, I suspect most of the sabre-rattling is good-natured

Jun 27, 2014, 6:12 AM

ribbing from folks, as is often the case on TigerNet.

Truth be told, many of us probably were close friends with Clemson team members or attended a few games while in school. Our TNetters who didn't attend Clemson, more than likely, had friends or family members who played the sport elsewhere.

Clemson actually had a team years ago, disbanded it and started anew in 1967, when I.M. Ibrahim took over the program. He successfully recruited promotional assistance from those of us with "The Tiger," and we dutifully attended a number of games.

All of us can largely be proud of Clemson's teams, for we've won numerous ACC titles and two NCAA titles......pretty good for a southern, American football- oriented school, I'd say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lies!

Jun 27, 2014, 7:16 AM

;)

oh, and happy friday hartins!

Good morning, my good Friend. Lying is scorned by many,

Jun 27, 2014, 7:23 AM

practiced by some and refined to a high form of art by a few.

Then again, little white lies, which are told by most, probably have led to the undoing of many men more than bodacious ones...especially when wives and girlfriends or both have become involved. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic