»
Topic: TNET: WATCH: Clemson dances and carries Dabo Swinney around in locker room
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 8, 2019 9:13 PM by: grover173
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

TNET: WATCH: Clemson dances and carries Dabo Swinney around in locker room

[2]
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 9:41 PM

WATCH: Clemson dances and carries Dabo Swinney around in locker room

The Clemson Football team was excited after their impressive 24-10 win over Texas A&M and took to some dancing in the locker room. was seen lifted up by his pla Read Update »

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson dances and carries Dabo Swinney around in locker room

[2]
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 10:42 PM

Fire the DJ!

~oldcoot57~

[1]
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 11:48 PM

I agree 10k%, fire that DJ if that's what they call him!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Sep 8, 2019 4:31 AM

Does any other highly ranked team have that much fun winning? I do not think so! If I was one of the best high school players in the Nation, and I saw this, Clemson would be my choice. Before Clemson and Dabo proved otherwise, it was assumed that the choice was fun, or championships. At Clemson they are doing both. Dabo has re-written the rule book on what is required to be successful, and other coaches should be taking notes. Clemson is tearing it up recruiting because at Clemson having fun is not a bad thing that must be avoided to win. They are also playing very clean these days, and by doing so, avoiding stupid penalties for late hits or after the play fighting. It is just amazing the way Clemson has been winning like Saban, without trying to be like Saban. Do you think the fun atmosphere there might have been a factor in the Clemson defense returning for their Senior year last season? Maybe even be part of the reason these coaches don't bolt every year too. I think many former Bama coordinators leave after receiving any decent offers. You can kind of tell that Saban is not much fun to work for.

"We Win We Dance" is one of my favorite trends

[2]
Posted: Sep 8, 2019 9:13 PM

of the past few seasons.

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1706 people have read this post