Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Shouldn't Have Boo'd Spurrier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,624

We Shouldn't Have Boo'd Spurrier

Jan 10, 2017, 7:20 PM

We should've cheered because he left USuCk in a dumpster fire that may never fully be put out ;) Nothing sweeter than living in the glory of national championships while your rival is attempting to piece together a winning season.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was highly complimentary to us on Mike & Mike dis mawn.***

Jan 10, 2017, 7:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We Shouldn't Have Boo'd Spurrier

Jan 10, 2017, 7:21 PM

Naw - he is a quitter. Quitters get booed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2017, 7:23 PM

So are you saying if he had stayed through the 3-9 season, you then would have cheered for him because he left it in a dumpster fire? Or is it just a lose-lose either way? ;) :)

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2017, 7:22 PM

I wasn't booing!! I thought it was the Dr Pepper guy!!??

I would've booed Larry Culpepper.

Jan 10, 2017, 9:04 PM

That character gets on my last good nerve.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 10, 2017, 7:23 PM

You better believe that there were Bama fans raining disapproval down on him as well .
I agree , booing was unwarranted ...but SOS is especially hated by a good many fanbases.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

piece together a winning season???

Jan 10, 2017, 7:26 PM

Try on attempting to look like you belong on the same field as FCU, I can't help but feel sorry for that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier

Jan 10, 2017, 7:28 PM

As much as I despised Spurrier while at USCeast, I actually (gasp) kind of like & respect him now that he is gone from that dumpster fire. Dabo & Spurrier are good friends, as are their wives, I believe they vacation together.

Looking back on the Clemson/USCe rivalry and the banter between Dabo & Spurrier - I think a lot of it was staged/acted out to bring more attention to the rivalry & both schools. Spurrier was very complimentary of us on First Take this morning and he tells it like he sees it. He corrected Stephen A(######) Smith when he said Bama lost the game versus Clemson winning. He has no filter. I respect that.

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Spurrier

Jan 10, 2017, 10:41 PM

Always liked Steve. Minus his run against us but the state he has left the Lamecluck football program in.. I guess we will call it even! I actually loved his reaction to it.. classic Spurrier.

I bet Spurrier loves the boos. It's a compliment to be hated by opposing fans bases

He made his bed and deserved the reaction he got.

we should have pi$$ed on his head

Jan 10, 2017, 7:35 PM

Piece of crap.

He earned those boos with a lot of unnecessary jabs

Jan 10, 2017, 9:45 PM

at Clemson and Dabo when he was on his run. He could have just let the record speak for itself, but he was classless, so eff him. I thought it was ironic and funny that all the bad guys got their comeuppance last night.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2017, 9:56 PM

I didn't like the booing either, but Spurrier handled it very well. He knows we hate him and probably was expecting the boos. The wink to the camera was priceless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,624
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic