Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Lost 4 QB's for 1 World Beater
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

We Lost 4 QB's for 1 World Beater

Sep 27, 2018, 6:01 AM

Please note my statement is not to downplay TL as QB. I saw him in the spring game and he is the real deal. I'm excited and have been excited ever since his arrival. He will be everything advertised as long as he's given room to grow and the coaches allow him to spread it around. I'm a little hesitant because our QB depth is depleted and the way the offense is designed along with a not so great OL it is a high chance for an accident. The coaches couldn't convince any of the guys to stay. What if TL get's injured, transfers, in trouble or whatever. I understand CU wants to be better than the elite teams in CFB, however they have elite talent with a lack of transfers. trust me my cousin was at BAMA for 4 years and didn't start until this year. I just hope they can handle the influx of talent we are receiving on a yearly basis.

On to KB, the slap in the face comment was BS. He knew TL was coming in and he just got out played. Dabo has been very up front with him and he jumped ship when things didn't go his way. Not cool, he should of manned up and stayed for the remainder of the year and transferred later. We all saw the BAMA game last year, he was not good enough and from the judging of this year still not good enough. (just being honest)

Oh well were over it. TL is the future and the future is now 100% support for Trevor.
ALL IN# KILL BAMA# ONE GAME AT A TIME# POWER RANGERS#
#GO TIGERS#

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We Lost 4 QB's for 1 World Beater

Sep 27, 2018, 6:19 AM

Dabo has been very up front with him and he jumped ship when things didn't go his way. Not cool, he should of manned up and stayed for the remainder of the year and transferred later.
#GO TIGERS#

He could’ve stayed, but if he wanted to transfer he could not have taken another snap in a game this year. He needed to make this decision now. I don’t think having Kelly around for leadership-only duties is fair or helpful. And what if we needed him in a game late in the year, we were just going to tell him to throw his dreams down the toilet and come in and play a few drives for us? He wants to play, so hopefully he finds a great team to join and maybe he does the unexpected and makes an NFL roster somehow. That’s my take.

Seems as if we didn’t need his “leadership”

Sep 27, 2018, 6:54 AM

I get that the guys liked hanging out with K.B...but that does not necessary equal leadership.

Saw more pouting on the sideline this season than anything else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 6:39 AM

One by one

Sep 27, 2018, 7:18 AM

Now that's just cold.....TU!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive