Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Clemson fans are spoiled!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

We Clemson fans are spoiled!

Dec 11, 2012, 12:46 PM

We have one of the best stadiums in America in which to watch football with 90% of the seats on the sidelines. Now everyone is beotching about end zone seats!
Quit your bellyaching and support your university and get your tix from Iptay instead of lining the pockets of stubhub and G Dome owners!
I got mine!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Zombie Apocalypse...Yes we blindly follow....***

Dec 11, 2012, 12:54 PM

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse...Yes we blindly follow....***

Dec 11, 2012, 1:01 PM

If that is what you think, fine....but why not support your school instead of stubhub if you are going to the game after all? Just to sit on the sideline?
I have sat in end zones, corners, high and low, and it is still exciting because I am watching MY CLEMSON TIGERS!
At the Tennessee game I was in the second row from the top in the end zone looking down the sideline and it was fantastic watching our running back ripping down the line coming right at me for a TD!
You make it what you want it to be......but some have always got to beotch.......

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse...Yes we blindly follow....***

Dec 11, 2012, 1:07 PM

I know what you are saying and to a degree I am on board with you and try to support Clemson at every opportunity. It is however a two way street. The Schools owe it to the fans to ensure that we get the maximum value out of spending all these dollars for on a bowl trip.

Wish I could get Endzone. Logged into my IPTAY Acct

Dec 11, 2012, 12:55 PM

and was only offered upper deck. Sat there for the Alabama game and will never do it again. It was a mob scene up there- especially in the concourse areas. So I went and got my own.

Now that the higher point groups didn't buy tickets and Clemson is desperate, now I'm good enough for the lower decks. That's not supporting my University?

Message was edited by: HeresWhatsUp®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with the not allowed to get lower seats comment....

Dec 11, 2012, 1:04 PM

The problem is a lot of those guys are big donors and they don't go to bowl games and pass them up. The system is flawed and Clemson needs to research who actually goes to all of the away and bowl game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic