Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Way too early prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,450

Way too early prediction

Apr 25, 2012, 8:30 PM

Nuk will have more RECEIVING(not counting all purpose, Morris likes those handoffs in the backfield to Sammy too much) yards than Sammy this season. Both got to be the shining light of the offense their freshman years, but only one has lost it. It also wont hurt with all the double teams on Sammy :P

But in all seriousness, I think we have 3 receivers that have all the tangibles (or at least the potential for the same tangibles) Sammy does, he's just the first to harness them.

This isn't a pumper post, just think that Nuk "wants it" this year more than anyone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would not be surprised

Apr 25, 2012, 8:36 PM

Sammy will get so much attention this year that I think Nuk can have an all ACC year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like Nuke to return the favor to the Coots this year...

Apr 25, 2012, 8:37 PM

After a touchdown on a post route over the middle...with DJ Swearinger lying on the ground after unsuccessfully trying to defend the pass, Nuke stands over him and gives him the ol' teabag. He then looks over at Jadaveon Clowney, points in his face (quickly, so there isn't a big spectacle made and a penalty issued), and then turns around and hands the ball to the ref. This is after we go up 38-13 late in the 4th quarter.

And then I hope there's a picture of both instances that we can use in message board banter for the rest of the year.

I'm not one for being "classless." But let's insult them on our home turf like they did us last year.

I cant wait cause

Apr 25, 2012, 9:06 PM

we are going to beat them...there will be no 4 in a row for them

Nope. The insult should be reflected only on the scoreboard.

Apr 26, 2012, 8:38 AM [ in reply to I'd like Nuke to return the favor to the Coots this year... ]

Fans can talk chit but the players should present themselves with self control and class.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with 88. I hope we

Apr 26, 2012, 8:42 AM

destroy them on the scoreboard, but without sinking to their level.

Brian Dawkins does not approve of this message***

Apr 26, 2012, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Nope. The insult should be reflected only on the scoreboard. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd like Nuke to return the favor to the Coots this year...

Apr 25, 2012, 8:55 PM

That would be epic! The image of the Alshon/Cody T-bag is still stuck in my crawl.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,450
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic