Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Play Long Ball, Bash Hokies 13-5
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,041

Apr 25, 2008, 11:13 PM

Boyd, Paulsen and Parker all homer in support of Stoneburner, three relievers. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and....

Apr 26, 2008, 12:00 AM

DUKE LOST!!

I'm still angry about last weekend. Is it wrong to hold a grudge? even if it is a building grudge from 1/25/06?

Is it wrong to have absolutely zero trust in commissioner swofford and his complete disregard for respect to teams outside of NC?

Am I going overboard? Does anyone have a problem with me still venting my complaints about Duke?

Is Jon Jackson getting tired of hearing these complaints as well? Is Jon Jackson getting concerned that someone with a "ncsu.edu" email address is continually harassing him and his pathetic excuse for a respectful athletics program?

Ask Jon Jackson yourself: jackson@duaa.duke.edu

Be sure to mention that any other ACC school would have had that field covered at first mention of the words "weather alert."

Maybe I'm going overboard with it, what do you think?

The terrific author Douglas Adams has a simple answer to all of my queries:

"Don't ask stupid questions"

All that aside, I'm glad our Tigers have stepped it up when it counts. We need this tournament spot. We need these wins. We need this confidence.

Apparently everyone at the game last night agree

Apr 26, 2008, 8:08 AM

with you somewhat. When they announced Duke's score last night, everyone clapped and cheered.

The funny moment last night was before the game. Someone from the stands yelled down to the officiating crew, "WE HAVE A TARP, AND WE KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!" The home plate umpire turned around and was laughing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Way to go Tigers!***

Apr 26, 2008, 3:42 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,041
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic