Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watson's coach confirms Auburn visit, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Watson's coach confirms Auburn visit, per KornCOOT

May 29, 2013, 2:24 PM

By Phil Kornblut

Clemson QB commitment Deshaun Watson of Gainesville, GA did visit Auburn last Thursday and Friday, something Watson had publicly denied. But his coach Bruce Miller told ESPN.com Tuesday night that Watson told him Tuesday morning he had indeed visited Auburn along with one of his high school assistant coaches. Miller was out of town over the weekend and when first quizzed on Monday about Watson possibly visiting Auburn, he said to his knowledge he had not. But Watson gave him the straight story on Tuesday. Miller said Watson remains committed to Clemson and was on the phone Tuesday with Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and assistant Chad Morris to reassure them of his intentions. Miller also said he along with the team's recruiting coach were now taking control of Watson's recruitment and he does not expect Watson to take any more visits.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey....visiting aweburn may actually help us! Now he knows

May 29, 2013, 2:28 PM

how much better it is here than there. There's something special in these hills!!!

Re: Watson's coach confirms Auburn visit, per KornCOOT

May 29, 2013, 2:52 PM

Watson said it himself, and that I put stock in. The korncoot reference means nothing to anybody with a mind. He is about as biased as one can be for his coots and their conference affiliation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NEWSFLASH: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!***

May 29, 2013, 2:56 PM

I know someone who bombed Pearl

May 29, 2013, 3:11 PM

Hartins

Re: Watson's coach confirms Auburn visit, per KornCOOT

May 29, 2013, 2:58 PM

How many times are we going to post this crap? I'm sure there are hundreds of diff articles showing this by now. #### lets move on from something that doesn't even matter. That was probably AU's plan to begin with was to stir something up and cause everyone to hate on DW so he'll have 2nd thoughts.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic