Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any truth to the rumor that Watson visited Auburn?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1,710

Any truth to the rumor that Watson visited Auburn?

May 29, 2013, 11:44 AM

Some coot I know tried to tell me that, and I haven't seen it mentioned on the board so I'm just wondering if any of you had heard this too.

TIA

Also, what's the update on Boyd transferring to Maryland, is that still a go?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Any truth to the rumor that Watson visited Auburn?

May 29, 2013, 11:47 AM

yes he did go to auburn

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the Ravens called? Who knew? Anybody told Flacco?***

May 29, 2013, 11:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Flacco cares, he already signed his deal***

May 29, 2013, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Watson visited Auburn with Chad Morris and told

May 29, 2013, 11:49 AM

them they were a package deal for lifetime Chick-Fil-A (which they have on campus).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh crap, we're effed

May 29, 2013, 11:52 AM

Who do you think we can bring in as OC this fall? Is Rob Spence busy these days?

If only we had a CFA on campus, we could land almost every recruit. CFA on campus + the oculus and we would land every recruit

I think we'll hire either Kevin O'Sullivan, Gary Patterson,

May 29, 2013, 12:07 PM

Beverly Nkemdiche, or Shaka Smart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we could get Smart away from VCU it would be a

May 29, 2013, 12:10 PM

great replacement for the Chad, although he seems more focused on defense at times. Although the Browns will probably fire Chud after this year so he may be available for 2014.

fack, i hope not.

May 29, 2013, 11:51 AM

we'll miss ewe josh!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Any truth to the rumor that Watson visited Auburn? I just

May 29, 2013, 11:52 AM

hope while he was there he met crazy Ms. Malzahn. That should seal the deal for Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Any truth to the rumor that Watson visited Auburn? I just

May 29, 2013, 11:55 AM

Not if she was really "hospitable" to him. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

You mean like she cooked him dinner? Isn't that some sort

May 29, 2013, 11:56 AM

of recruiting violation? I doubt they would do that because Auburn is so compliant with the rules

They're allowed unlimited desserts at Allbarn ;)

May 29, 2013, 1:22 PM

If you get my drift. ;) ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you insinuating she makes pot brownies for the recruits?***

May 29, 2013, 1:25 PM

What I'm saying is

May 29, 2013, 1:28 PM

all I'm saying.

Unless he's into crazy wimmenz, some people are

May 29, 2013, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re:Any truth to the rumor that Watson visited Auburn? I just ]

Take dsp for example. If she ain't on meth then dsp ain't interested.

lbu is on meth?? Who knew!***

May 29, 2013, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

That's the story

poor girl

Nope - it's all a pakalize.***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I shoulda known when it came from a coot

May 29, 2013, 11:57 AM

I told him to shut up and check the oil. Silly coot idgit

More importantly, what are our chances with Montravius?***

May 29, 2013, 12:14 PM

Pretty sure he's a lock for Clemson***

May 29, 2013, 12:15 PM

Yep - his momma likes Clemson, and Dabo, and you know

May 29, 2013, 12:20 PM

these key is winning over their mommas.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

The other key is getting their mommas to NSD on time***

May 29, 2013, 12:23 PM

No, but Chad Morris to Texas Tech per AJC

May 29, 2013, 12:37 PM

Clemson will be hiring Milton Jennings as Interim OC.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome, he's an offensive genius like the Chad***

May 29, 2013, 1:17 PM

No, but I heard that the Clown is sitting out next year!***

May 29, 2013, 12:50 PM

Yeah I heard he probably will sit out and not play for the

May 29, 2013, 1:18 PM

coots in 2014. I hope that's true.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1,710
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic