»
Topic: Watching a 30on30 type hi-light, saw where JoeB told O he had been hit in right rib &
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 18, 2020 11:33 AM by: saddis56®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Watching a 30on30 type hi-light, saw where JoeB told O he had been hit in right rib &

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 10:06 AM

And wouldn’t be able to run anymore after being hit after releasing a pass (for TD I believe).

Must have been in late 3rd or early 4th Qtr.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Watching a 30on30 type hi-light, saw where JoeB told O he had been hit in right rib &

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 10:15 AM

Near end of first half on TD pass. Skalski hit him as he was releasing. Didn't look that bad, but apparently he felt it.

Re: Watching a 30on30 type hi-light, saw where JoeB told O he had been hit in right rib &

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 10:49 AM

He was on the sideline, wincing in pain. He refused medical attention.

This was the reason he came out early before the second half started, and road the bike to stay warm.

He looked very timid on their first possession, but we never got anymore hits on him.

Tough kid, his staying in the game was the same as Trevor taking the targeting blow from OSU.

Don't forget the targeting hit from LSU, that wasn't called!

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 10:54 AM

I still think that effected his 2nd half play!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

It looked like a nice hit to me. Reminded me of how Perkins

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 10:56 AM

Took that nasty rib shot.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 11:03 AM

Interesting. I had texted my buddy "Burrow's is hurt!" early 2nd half when he clearly turtled on some pass pressures in the pocket. I thought Skalski had bruised/broken a rib. But then it seemed like all of a sudden it was gone and he was running a dropping dimes again as soon as we got within 3. Just wasn't meant to be I guess

[2]
Posted: Jan 18, 2020 11:33 AM

The shots for pain they gave him at halftime finally kicked in.

2020 white level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 lower level season tickets in the North stands, section UQ, row E, $1250 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1381 people have read this post