Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Colin Cowherd: "Deshaun Watson won the Draft"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FB Update: Colin Cowherd: "Deshaun Watson won the Draft"

May 2, 2017, 11:41 AM

Colin Cowherd: "Deshaun Watson won the Draft"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Everything is in place for Watson. Great defense.

May 2, 2017, 11:58 AM

Great weapons around him. Houston won a freaking playoff game last year with no QB.

Sets up perfectly for Watson.

Re: I agree. Everything is in place for Watson. Great defense.

May 2, 2017, 6:12 PM

But the Texans don't have that great of an offensives line do they?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bears have been my favorite since I started watching football when I was little.

May 2, 2017, 12:12 PM

Selfishly I wanted the Bears to get him when they traded up even though that's not a great place right now and probably won't be for a while and they showed why with their pick. After them I kept hoping don't call his name. He deserves to be high but not on those teams. When they said Houston has the next pick I thought now it's time. Houston is a QB away from being great. He will make everybody wish they picked him.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Bears have been my favorite since I started watching football when I was little.

May 2, 2017, 1:38 PM

I think it's time for me to forgive Cowherd for shooting off his mouth last year. Nothing but positives coming from him concerning our Tigers since then. I suppose the crow didn't taste too good...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Colin Cowherd: "Deshaun Watson won the Draft"

May 2, 2017, 12:12 PM

I agree. Of the teams lookong for a QB, the Texans were the one I wanted for him - for all the reasons stated (KC woulda been good too). I would have hated to see him picked up by the Bears or Browns. Bless their hearts, I'd like for them to win again, but I just ain't seeing it.

"Warm weather..." Don't the Texans play in a dome?

May 2, 2017, 1:25 PM

I guess it'll be warm AND cool.

retractable roof....that's almost never open so yes.***

May 2, 2017, 1:52 PM

Re: "Warm weather..." Don't the Texans play in a dome?

May 2, 2017, 10:40 PM [ in reply to "Warm weather..." Don't the Texans play in a dome? ]

Yes, plus the other teams in the division are in Florida, Tennessee and Indiana...and that one is in a dome. He's not going to have to worry about cold weather for a vast majority of the season.

They need to start making excuses on why

May 2, 2017, 6:14 PM

Deshaun is doing so well by mid season.

We all know what is going to happen. The rest of the world can sit back and watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Colin Cowherd: "Deshaun Watson won the Draft"

May 2, 2017, 9:41 PM

Finally, Cowherd and I agree. DW4 will be the big winner in this draft, and his career won't be stained by being stuck with a terrible situation at a terrible franchise like CJ and Sammy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic