Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Want Cavs since easier to beat & 0 fans @ ACCCG BUT Gobblers would give TiGs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,022

Want Cavs since easier to beat & 0 fans @ ACCCG BUT Gobblers would give TiGs

Nov 29, 2019, 11:34 AM

a stiffer game (probably) with more rowdy good fans..And with a win our SOS will jump a tad, maybe.

Saying, VT Fans & Team are a tremendous uptick from Pitt & Miami last two years!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Want Cavs since easier to beat & 0 fans @ ACCCG BUT Gobblers would give TiGs

Nov 29, 2019, 11:40 AM

Go cavs for sure. I’ve had issues with VT people multiple times, Home in 98, at vt 06, At vt 11 title game 11.

Not sure where people get this idea they are such great fans, they have always reminded me of WV Pitt and Louisville. I kind of lump those 4 together as similar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Want Cavs since easier to beat & 0 fans @ ACCCG BUT Gobblers would give TiGs

Nov 29, 2019, 11:53 AM

Hokie fans are a small step ahead of State fans and that’s not saying much. I get little enjoyment sitting with fans who constantly boo and cry if every play goes against them. A smashing win over VPI would be great but I prefer to be around fans who are civil !

Nov 29, 2019, 11:58 AM

Every play they think either a penalty was committed against them that wasn’t called or that their penalties shouldn’t of been called. I know everyone is like that to a degree but these folks legit think it’s a conspiracy .

Nov 29, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Want Cavs since easier to beat & 0 fans @ ACCCG BUT Gobblers would give TiGs ]

Go cavs for sure. I’ve had issues with VT people multiple times, Home in 98, at vt 06, At vt 11 title game 11.

Not sure where people get this idea they are such great fans, they have always reminded me of WV Pitt and Louisville. I kind of lump those 4 together as similar.

What did the Gobbler fans, do?

Nov 29, 2019, 4:33 PM

I have never found fans more accommodating than the Louisville supporters

What? The Tards are the most self entitled group of...

Nov 29, 2019, 4:58 PM

... miscreants in the ACC.

Note, I didn't say "ACC Most Delusional".
That award has permanent home in Raleigh with the Wolft3rds.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,022
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic