Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

New Story: Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies

Feb 6, 2014, 7:49 PM

Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said Wednesday that he thinks the Tigers might sign as many as 25 players for the 2015 recruiting cycle. What will that class be heavy on? Heavies. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Expect the 2015 recruiting class to be large, and heavy with the heavies

Feb 6, 2014, 7:56 PM

with the two unexpected OL losses this would have been a good time to have the option of bringing in a JUCO. Too bad we didnt get that done.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

STS is saddened by this news

Feb 6, 2014, 8:00 PM

They will probably have to worry about our 2020 OL numbers after the 2015 class comes in.

Rest assured

Feb 6, 2014, 9:27 PM

they will find something to whine about.

Re: Rest assured

Feb 9, 2014, 11:19 PM

Even if they had to complain about the very best piece of apple pie they had ever had. I'm not pointing a finger at no one but, there are some folks that are not at peace with themselves if they don't have something to complain about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 3 main guys on my wish list are

Feb 6, 2014, 8:01 PM

Shy Tuttle, Chuma Edoga, and Albert Huggins. Hope it comes true!

Anyone know about

Feb 6, 2014, 8:25 PM

Who we are actually heavily targeting as far as 2015?

The 3 I just listed!

Feb 6, 2014, 8:34 PM

Martez Ivey

Feb 7, 2014, 11:18 AM [ in reply to The 3 main guys on my wish list are ]

what about Martez, on the O-line

Big class for us is 25

Feb 6, 2014, 9:11 PM

There are schools on probation and loss of schollies that bring that many in annually.

Of course, we give out 4 yr scholarships instead of one year ones.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Big class for us is 25

Feb 6, 2014, 10:21 PM

We have a lot of players for 4 or 5 years, this year was a little unusual with 3 juniors to the NFL ....

Re: Big class for us is 25

Feb 6, 2014, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Big class for us is 25 ]

I know a couple of our recruits for 2015 and they all love Clemson. I expect this to be one of the better classes we've had in the last decade. About time we had some road graders up front!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am embarrassed by so many

Feb 6, 2014, 11:15 PM

Clemson fans that get on here and say "Oh when is Mitch going to lose a star bc he committed to Clemson?" That is a victims attitude. And we are not victims. And as much as a lot of you would like to think that thus truely happens. Its bullstuff and it makes us look bad. Please stop it sounds like a bunch of whiners. Go Tigers

Re: I am embarrassed by so many

Feb 6, 2014, 11:39 PM

I pay more attention to position rankings than stars.... A top 20 players at the position is pretty good... a top 100 player at the position could be a mainstay in their 5th year depending on their work habits. I think that is why the coaches like to get players to Clemson for summer camp. They look at how hard the work and play the game.
Read what they observed in Grady Jarret when he came for a visit,,, he was winning the one on one battles.

Heard on the radio that the Seahawks had more players that were 2 stars out of hs that 5*, an interesting stat.... sometimes a high talented guy does not learn how to work hard... maybe like Clowney....

I guess you're wrong, overnight , without playing a down,

Feb 7, 2014, 11:17 AM [ in reply to I am embarrassed by so many ]

Scout DROPPED Hyatt to number 2 at his position . All that was done was a commit to Clemson. Sorry , facts say some might not be paranoid and u may have no clue.

Agree completely...there's no excuse for his downgrade

Feb 7, 2014, 5:16 PM

That doesn't make him any less of a player of course, and I CAN NOT WAIT to get that kid on campus...he'll be dirty. But you can't ignore some of the suspicious things that take place. It doesn't have to be a victim's mentality as in we, Clemson, are always targeted. Instead, it is always the SEC and bigger programs that are >rewarded< with commitments and gaining stars by doing so.

Re: I am embarrassed by so many

Feb 9, 2014, 11:34 PM [ in reply to I am embarrassed by so many ]

P O T D has my vote without anything needed to be added!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's great to hear!! I think this is what we've been

Feb 7, 2014, 6:19 AM

needing to get us over that final hurddle. It is very nice to go up and over someone or even fly by them but when you can be more physical than your opponent and impose your will as well------well it will be very difficult to match up against all of that. 5 tool team!

One thing

Feb 7, 2014, 11:10 AM

All I can say is.....

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

Why not look at JUCO players?

Feb 7, 2014, 12:24 PM

That's this year's S&C rant.

Recruits

Feb 7, 2014, 7:14 PM

Sometimes as I read the board I cringe a little and hope recruits are able to read through the lines of some posts. I know they are typically very smart kids but some posts are vague to the point that they are borderline deminishing them. Hopefully I am wrong.

Wanna win a NC?

Feb 8, 2014, 11:00 AM

gotta recruit OL better....we've been sayin' this 4 awhile right. Looks like like,maybe, our coaches are finally getting it.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic