Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,109

Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today

May 14, 2015, 3:47 PM

Pointing out to everyone what a farce it was proven to be last year, when for the first time ,they had to actually play their way into a NC. Good Stuff

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today

May 14, 2015, 9:41 PM

Every year during their 7 straight national championships run the right 2 teams played for the title except for 2011. What more do you people want??

May 14, 2015, 9:43 PM

Lol thats funny. And if you believe that youre as stupid as lead coot and boyblue

I would actually agree with him. I think the only really

May 14, 2015, 10:19 PM

controversial one was the rematch and all-SEC title game in 2011.

Notre Dame....? You can't be sirius....***

May 14, 2015, 11:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2015, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today ]

The year LSU got in and won, they had 2 losses. They should not have played in the BCS game that year.

May 14, 2015, 10:16 PM

2007 was an odd year where everyone had 2 losses except for Ohio state. okay, who should have been there instead? The final 4 would have been Ohio State, Oklahoma, VT, and LSU. LSU had already beaten VT 48-7 that year. UGA was number 5 but didn't win its own division. Come on man. You may hate the SEC but even you know how that playoff would have turned out.

May 15, 2015, 6:04 AM

Yawn, another brainwashed SEC honk

Yopur imaginstion is funny, but I do KNOW how it

May 15, 2015, 6:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today ]

turned out the VERY FIRST year of the playoff. The SEC/ESPN/BCS Era was proven to be a farce.Remember all year how EsecPN told us that Bama was great and that BOTH Mythissippi teams were the best that there has ever been. Both Mythissippi teams got busted and Bama has had their clock cleaned in bowl games the last 2 years after a season of being propped by ESecPN.By the way, the 2 teams that thumped Bama(Oklahoma/OSU ,that's right Clemson lats 2 Bowl victims .

the lowest national TV rated MNC of the modern era.***

May 15, 2015, 6:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

May 14, 2015, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today ]

who says they were the right teams, if we didn't have a playoff this year Ohio St would not have been in the final two.

the playoff proved a lot and that was the SEC isn't all that once they have to play other top teams and not their own self proclaimed top teams.

May 14, 2015, 10:35 PM

Ok pick a year and give me who would have been the top 4 and then argue your case and I might listen. As jacked up as the BCS was, I think they got it right 12 out of 16 years. 2000 should have been Oklahoma vs Miami, 2001 should have been Miami vs Oregon, 2003 should have been LSU vs USC, and 2011 should have been LSU vs Ok State. Only difference is that Miami and LSU would have 1 more national title and Oklahoma and Alabama would have 1 less.

Again... Notre Dame? Don't even try to justify that one.***

May 14, 2015, 11:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny again, the very 1st year the SEC had to earn,the LOST

May 15, 2015, 6:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today ]

The Myth was busted.READ that again, in the very first year that the SEC wasn't annointed/picked ,they didn't make it.It's already been proven what a farce the BCS system was.Your opinion doesn't matter,it's a FACT.

THe very first year they had to earn on ther field it was

May 15, 2015, 6:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Walt(WCCP) is knee deep in the farce that is the SEC today ]

a FARCE. Your CooT/FGF opinion doesn't matter. Facts have proven that when not hand picked to be in the NC game, the SEC failed when they had to play their way in.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,109
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic