Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wake up pumpers - it's a new day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Wake up pumpers - it's a new day

Feb 24, 2016, 10:18 AM

to pump.

Here's one - "we can still win the ACCT"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake up ########

Feb 24, 2016, 10:20 AM

and make dooshy posts!

I don't think anyone is happy we lost last night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

You are correct - they're not happy. But also not

Feb 24, 2016, 10:24 AM

willing to support change. Always waiting for next year. ACC is a little fun this year. Next year may be much more difficult even though we may be a little better in some ways. Are we better now than 5/6 years ago? No

Here's the simple truth

Feb 24, 2016, 10:30 AM

He is going to be here next year. Any outrage you or others show isn't going to change the fact that he's going to get a year in the new building.

So, yeah, folks aren't sharpening their pitchforks because most folks simply know that he's here another year and vocally bemoaning it isn't going to change a single thing except working yourself up into a frenzy.

There are real and valid criticisms of his track record here. We ALL know and acknowledge it.

Doesn't change the fact that he's here next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think you are right thom..... but

Feb 24, 2016, 10:35 AM

i struggle to see why that is... I can't find a reason to say "he's earned a year in the new LJ"

Heck, if he was terrible this year b/c of playing in GVille, then maybe so. But that has not been an issue. The issue's are bad losses to bad teams and road games.

I think you are right in what happens, but given how this year played out, I struggle to see how it rationalizes.

^^^^this is precisely correct^^^ he will remain for next

Feb 24, 2016, 10:37 AM

year. We can't afford to fire him. That's a truth as well. But we don't have to like any of it

Can't afford to fire him? His buyout is far cheaper than

Feb 24, 2016, 10:41 AM

paying him to coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dude....

Feb 24, 2016, 11:48 AM [ in reply to ^^^^this is precisely correct^^^ he will remain for next ]

Clemson can absolutely afford to fire him. It's not an issue of affordability.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

careful snow, dangerous waters apparently...

Feb 24, 2016, 10:41 AM [ in reply to i think you are right thom..... but ]

you know, having a discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liijgHmbBzg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why does this have to be the case? That line of thinking

Feb 24, 2016, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Here's the simple truth ]

does nothing but put us another year behind in rebuilding. D-Rad has to make a decision right now. If he really thinks CBB is the man who can recruit and coach at a level to get Clemson into the tourney more consistently, then give him another year. But if he doesn't think that, after 6 seasons at Clemson, it's time to move on as soon as this season is over.

If our AD thinks Clemson owes Brownell a full year with the new facilities just because it's fair, then that is irresponsible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I completely agree***

Feb 24, 2016, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Here's the simple truth ]

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

another one

Feb 24, 2016, 10:20 AM

"we can even things up with El Cid next year"

C'mon?

Feb 24, 2016, 10:25 AM

That was kind of funny. We take all this way too seriously. It is what is. Hopefully Monte has the boys playing full tilt for an exciting spring.

Scar will never even that up. It's a scar for life ??.***

Feb 24, 2016, 10:26 AM [ in reply to another one ]

Cocklover***

Feb 24, 2016, 10:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yeah.... muschimp really gonna take y'all to the next level!!! LOL!!!!!

Feb 24, 2016, 10:28 AM

#BOOM

#SPURSDOWN......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^the prototypical pumper^^^ always trying

Feb 24, 2016, 10:35 AM

to make herself feel better by trying to tear other fanbases down. Hey, I get it - it makes you feel better at that moment. But then, we still have embarrassing losses to deal with. Hmmmm... Keep him...cut our losses....? Try to make ourselves feel better by diverting attention... That's it! Almost works some of the time

Re: ^^^the prototypical pumper^^^ always trying

Feb 24, 2016, 10:59 AM

Who's WE?.....

You're not fooling anyone here......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Wake up pumpers - it's a new day"

Feb 24, 2016, 10:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^the worst kind of pumper. Keep your head where

Feb 24, 2016, 10:39 AM

it is

LOL

Feb 24, 2016, 10:41 AM

you think FM is a pumper because he called you a coot!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I woke up today. . So can't be all to bad.***

Feb 24, 2016, 11:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

New... Day Rocks, New... Day Rocks

Feb 24, 2016, 11:33 AM

Brown... L sucks

^^^not a pumper^^^***

Feb 24, 2016, 12:49 PM

Eat a D***

Feb 24, 2016, 6:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a REAL possibility for Clemson to win the ACCT

Feb 24, 2016, 10:23 PM

keys to the tournament

- the team has to "show up"

The look like a completely different team out there ... where is the team that beat all those good teams first third of ACC play ? I think the team is immature, lose a game and they collapse like an accordion

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic